15 minutes ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

Yes I believe we have talked about it.  

I don't get down there often, usually only if someone is in town that wants to see some tourist stuff.  They are actually having their Fur & Wildlife Festival this weekend, haha I went to that street party in college, it was interesting.  But that was pre-Rita I'm not sure what it's like now that so many old places are gone.

WBI

Ok, I figured we had but in my advanced age I can't always remember.  :lol:  I was actually curious about what has been rebuilt over the last decade.  I've looked on Google streetview....from what I saw it looks pretty bad still.  But not sure how old those images are.  

Have a nice camping weekend. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Multiple Sam's Clubs close without notice in Houston, across nation     CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN GOOGLE+ PINTEREST HOUSTON -- There are reports coming into the K

Here's the list from Business Insider, 63 stores. 17835 Gale Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748 12540 Beach Blvd, Stanton, CA 90680 69 Pavilions Dr, Manchester, CT 06042 355 FL

And the schmuck would be you, right? 

1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

Ok, I figured we had but in my advanced age I can't always remember.  :lol:  I was actually curious about what has been rebuilt over the last decade.  I've looked on Google streetview....from what I saw it looks pretty bad still.  But not sure how old those images are.  

Have a nice camping weekend. 

If you go to satellite, then street view, it usually has the image year in the bottom right.

I looked at a Marshall St. and it says 2016 shows weeds and empty slabs.

My daughter sent me a couple of links about Sam's Club.

If you go to samsclub.com, you can get a 3 month free extension to your current card, or if you scroll down, you can request a refund.

Then she sent a clip of the long lines outside of the Tampa Sams that is closing.  Supposedly everything is 25% off.

On January 12, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Travisma said:

My daughter sent me a couple of links about Sam's Club.

If you go to samsclub.com, you can get a 3 month free extension to your current card, or if you scroll down, you can request a refund.

Then she sent a clip of the long lines outside of the Tampa Sams that is closing.  Supposedly everything is 25% off.

A three month extension on a membership to a store that may not exist tomorrow is like being offered a free return trip ticket on the Titanic.

14 minutes ago, Travisma said:

You can only get the extension or refund if there is a store closing in your area.

That would be my point.