Testing the paid fast pass system and then some

3 day minimum, so 150.00 per person plus tax for 9 extra fastpasses. Ouch! I wonder how long it will be before this goes resort wide. 

Like I said in the other thread, I'll stick to my 3 a day. Not that I'll probably ever stay in club level anyway. 

I could see this being worth it for some families that may only get a couple of park days and have never been before and want to try to do as much as possible. But I would think this only being available to the higher priced rooms cuts a lot of those same families out at this point. 

52 minutes ago, Specularius said:

Does the 3 extra passes include 1 top tier ride or 3 top tier rides? It would be an easier pill to swallow if it included 3 top tier rides and let you get them 70 days out instead of 60 days. That would sell like Main Street Cinnamon Rolls!

But they didn't last... just like the express buses between the parks...

I find the 3 day minimum interesting, and so Disney.  It seems this would be more of an advantage for people who weren't going to already spend 3 days in the parks but it's not offered to them. With a little forethought and some line standing, at most times of the year, couldn't you already do all those attractions you can get an extra FP for.  But then I guess this isn't marketed to people like me who would just plan and stand instead of spend. 

5 hours ago, Seals said:

With a little forethought and some line standing, at most times of the year, couldn't you already do all those attractions you can get an extra FP for.  But then I guess this isn't marketed to people like me who would just plan and stand instead of spend. 

Couldn't agree MORE!!!!!!!  

Maybe I am just cheap, but this is nuts - just how many more ways can they find to empty peoples pockets? 

Never mind, I am sure they can think of gazillions. 

3 hours ago, lightbikes said:

Couldn't agree MORE!!!!!!!  

Maybe I am just cheap, but this is nuts - just how many more ways can they find to empty peoples pockets? 

Never mind, I am sure they can think of gazillions. 

Wait until they block you from bringing in outside food and drink!

Busch really cracked down a couple of years ago, and last summer they blocked all food from Adventure Island the Tampa water park.

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

Wait until they block you from bringing in outside food and drink!

Busch really cracked down a couple of years ago, and last summer they blocked all food from Adventure Island the Tampa water park.

Wow didn't know Adventure Island blocked food now.  I wouldn't be surprised if that actually hurt their business. Let me rephrase that not hurt their business but brought their attendance down some. I think a lot of people used to go a lot in the summer because you could get good deals on tickets and the being able to take your own food made it a reasonable thing to do. Especially with kids out of school in the summer, for some it was an every weekend outing. 

disney is just catching up to the other parks.  If this gets even a little traction they will start selling them to everyone.  Which will make it even harder to get regular FPs.  And the wait times will get even longer.  And if it’s really succcessful I can see free FPs going bye bye  

US charges $59.00 for their express pass. And if you stay at one of their deluxe resorts they give you the unlimited Express pass.