Talking Mickey getting the boot

From what I read it sounds like it’s causing confusion that one Mickey talks and at all the other meet and greets he doesn’t. Sounds like an excuse to save a buck (although I totally agree I can see how it would confuse a child). Because our last trip I intentionally tried to skip seeing talking and non talking to avoid questions. But it was pointless because Adam noticed zippers on costumes. 

9 hours ago, Beckers said:

From what I read it sounds like it’s causing confusion that one Mickey talks and at all the other meet and greets he doesn’t. Sounds like an excuse to save a buck (although I totally agree I can see how it would confuse a child). Because our last trip I intentionally tried to skip seeing talking and non talking to avoid questions. But it was pointless because Adam noticed zippers on costumes. 

I like that kid.  Already questioning the Mouse.   Give him a couple more years and he'll be complaining about the prices and wondering where the cinnamon rolls went.   

To me it is totally creepy only because I grew up with the fact that none of the characters talked at the parks.  To my son, who loves the technology concept, it was really cool to interact with Mickey Mouse.  Although, honestly he would rather interact with all of the dark side of the Star Wars characters.