CreekFire Motor Ranch -Savannah, GA

Trying Tapatalk, so hopefully the pictures work [emoji1]

Stayed here, over MLK weekend. Nice location, easy access to both Savannah and Tybee Island. Property is brand new, so the landscaping needs to grow in. The office is beautiful, looks more like a sales office than an office at a campground. We had a cement pull through site, which was pretty long but the pad was very narrow (this caused a problem as it required you to step out onto the wet/muddy grass. They had put down a little cement patio, but then they put the pedestal towards the upper part of the site (which required us to pull up past the patio as our electric connection, is at the back of our rig). Amenities are very nice.

Standard/free wifi was weak. AT&T coverage was strong. Cable was not included, you had to pay $5/night for Direct TV which we thought was odd (it didn't matter to us, as we have dvds and can stream).

We made our reservation, when they had a Black Friday special of 25% off (we paid $45/night).

bc8d5713411a32eb9d588d8bc4e1736f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Nice place. Ugh I hate when whoever plans a campground/RV park doesn't think through placement of the hook ups. 

Yeah... that's what I told Tom.  Apparently, their architect had never designed a campground before.  I walked the property and 8/10 rigs, had the same problem we did.  My guess is...they'll end up extending the cement patios as all the new sod they put down, will be torn up by people walking out on it. 

yesterday when were at the rv show, they had a booth and I picked up their flyer. was thinking about staying there on our trip up to Georgia this summer. We have stayed at Skidaway (not sure of spelling} 2 times and like it there, but would like to try something new. how close is it to downtown?