We recently got a sneek peek at Trader Sams Grog Grotto when we went down to the Christmas party last month.  The wife and I were really excited about trying it out, but I don't see anywhere if children are allowed in.  I know it's a bar of sorts, but do they have a place to sit and eat with kids or is it adults only?  Thanks 

41 minutes ago, WrigleysWagon said:

We recently got a sneek peek at Trader Sams Grog Grotto when we went down to the Christmas party last month.  The wife and I were really excited about trying it out, but I don't see anywhere if children are allowed in.  I know it's a bar of sorts, but do they have a place to sit and eat with kids or is it adults only?  Thanks 

From the Mouse's mouth:

Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto welcomes the whole family—including children—from opening until 8:00 PM. After 8:00 PM, only Guests 21 years of age or older may visit.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/polynesian-resort/trader-sams-grog-grotto/

TCD

20 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

From the Mouse's mouth:

Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto welcomes the whole family—including children—from opening until 8:00 PM. After 8:00 PM, only Guests 21 years of age or older may visit.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/polynesian-resort/trader-sams-grog-grotto/

TCD

Wow.  I looked there first and still completely missed it. Thanks for the info, sorry for the bone head question.  

Oh you must go and look at the wild women’s weekend trip reports.  There are plenty of pictures of Trader Sams.  It is one our favorite places to go.  I have brought my son and he loves it.  Every time they bring out a signature drink a special thing happens in the bar.  It is very much like the Adventurers Club from old Pleasure Island.

We were there for the first time last week and loved it. Just my husband and I went while the kids were at the MK. We told them how much fun we had and the next night they went without us!  

We noticed they did make an announcement just before 8:00 that all under 21 would have to leave.

We took my cousin back in June he was 11. We did go right when they opened since we were killing time between having lunch at Kona Cafe and heading to Port Orleans to see Bob. He enjoyed it, I have to say I had more fun the night we went in later but that was probably the company and fact I got to drink.