Extended February hours at WDW Parks

Are you going to visit the parks in February?  If so, you are in luck for more hours to visit.  Here are some of the details.

http://www.chipandco.com/disney-world-extends-february-hours-295671/

(excerpt from article)

Good news for those visiting Walt Disney World this coming February – on select days next month, park hours have been extended.  And in some cases, by four hours!  Yes, that means you could have four extra hours to enjoy the Magic Kingdom! Both openings and closings times have been altered to extend the hours parks are open.

While historically February doesn’t pull in the same crowds that the holiday months (November and December) do, there are a lot of events happening around Disney World next month and Disney wants to make sure guests have plenty of time for all of their magical adventures!

Since not every single day of the month is showing extended hours, you’ll want to head over to Disney’s website or your My Disney Experience app to get hours for the days you plan to visit.

On 1/25/2018 at 7:25 PM, PGHFiend said:

I'm glad to read this.  When we started going about 5 years ago, everything was definitely open later.  The MK was open till midnight or 1 during our spring break trips.  This year the calenders are saying 9pm, so i hope this change happens for March as well. 

I've actually been in the MK when MDE showed it closing at midnight and a few minutes later changed the closing time to 1 am.  You never know what they are going to do, guess it depends on the crowds. I prefer the later nights in the parks but that's because I'm more of a night owl.