Hollywood Studios Name Change?

On 1/31/2018 at 10:24 AM, caveat lector said:

Too funny. Our family has truncated it all the way to "the studios"

I've always called it the Studios. Way back in 1997 on our very first trip, the rumors were starting to circulate that the MGM name was going to be dropped, and the marquees on the buses simply said "Studios", so that is what I've been calling it all along.

The Disney Parks Blog just shot down this rumor:

In response to questions we have been receiving, we also want to let fans know that the Disney’s Hollywood Studios name will remain the same for the foreseeable future since we are immersing our guests in a place where imagined worlds of Hollywood unfold around them from movies and music, to television and theater.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/02/reimagining-the-future-of-disneys-hollywood-studios-first-look-at-toy-story-lands-alien-swirling-saucers/

TCD

4 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

The Disney Parks Blog just shot down this rumor:

In response to questions we have been receiving, we also want to let fans know that the Disney’s Hollywood Studios name will remain the same for the foreseeable future since we are immersing our guests in a place where imagined worlds of Hollywood unfold around them from movies and music, to television and theater.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/02/reimagining-the-future-of-disneys-hollywood-studios-first-look-at-toy-story-lands-alien-swirling-saucers/

TCD

Diversion and smoke and mirrors to hide the real names to be posted when Toy Story Land opens

IGERLAND, or better known as Bobby's World

I was just coming to share this I got in my TA email but it is probably the same info as the Blog has that TCD shared. 

“In response to questions we have been receiving, we also want to let you know that the Disney’s Hollywood Studios name will remain the same for the foreseeable future since we are immersing your Clients in a place where imagined worlds of Hollywood unfold around them from movies and music, to television and theater.”