I was just on Undercover Tourist looking at purchasing some tickets and I noticed this language that's new to me:

and ticket must be activated by December 31, 2018 for admission. This ticket will expire 14 days after first use.

After December 31, 2018, you must exchange this ticket at Guest Services for admission (additional gate price may apply):

Has anyone noticed that before? In the past I thought you could buy a ticket and keep it for years and it held its ticket status no matter what.  I have two 7-day hoppers that we bought last year and I'm pretty sure they didn't say that.

Thoughts?

WBI

13 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

They added this in 2016? when they made tickets expire. Any tickets bought since that point in time are subject to this new rule. Previous to that they did not expire till first use and the older tickets keep that. 

Thanks Jason, now that you say that I think that's why I bought those tickets, they were the last of the no expire stock.

WBI