Disney Wonder gets most.love.

The ship Grandma and I love best, is most loved according to cruise critic.

Courtesy Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/attractions/the-daily-disney/os-disney-wonder-cruise-critic-reader-awards-20180214-story.html

14 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Why do you prefer the Wonder over the Dream/Fantasy?

TCD 

As the article says, service is the best of the 4. Grandma can't move without someone offering to help her at the buffet or at the quick serve eateries. We've never experienced that at the same level on the other 3.

2 minutes ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

As the article says, service is the best of the 4. Grandma can't move without someone offering to help her at the buffet or at the quick serve eateries. We've never experienced that at the same level on the other 3.

I will say when we had Gram on the Fantasy I couldn’t blink an eye before someone was helping Gram or me with her. 

When I went on the Magic in September my friend who was on a knee scooter or crutches had people there helping all the time with anything she needed as well. 

Havent cruise the Wonder yet but service has been awesome on the two ships I have sailed. 

16 minutes ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

That makes total sense. The Wonder is smaller and easier to get around, and it's definitely a lot less crowded on Castaway Cay. 

TCD 

We've only been on the Wonder and the Fantasy but I full agree about the Wonder.

After our Fantasy cruise, we loved the ship but didn't get the amazing service we had heard about, honestly we weren't hooked yet.  After our Wonder cruise, completely different, we're hooked!  We had amazing service everywhere, kids LOVED everything, we had the best cruise ever of any cruise line.  I missed a few of the things from the Fantasy (aqua Duck, Skyline...) but we still would do it again in a heartbeat!

WBI

I  like the size of the Wonder / number of people it holds. My only comparison is the Dream and when we cruised on the Dream it was early December and not at capacity so probably the same number of people as our Wonder cruise which was Christmas week at capacity. Personally I don't think I'd like a bigger ship.