Still unprecedented long waits for Flight of Passage

55 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Pandora is a lot of nothing after you see/do the 2 rides.

It's food, a place to get drinks, and places to purchase items.

Yes it's different looking, but how many times will an upside down mountain keep your interest.

And it's always crowded.

I guess if you look at it dispassionately, but Isn’t that like saying that the Land pavilion is a lot of nothing after see/do the two rides?    

FoP is one of the best rides I’ve ever ridden.  And Pandora itself is one of the best themed areas of any theme park I’ve ever been to.  

And the food and drinks are delicious and also well themed. 

And yes it’s crowded. That’s because it’s new and awesome.  BTW.  The rest of WDW is crowded too. 

1 hour ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

I guess if you look at it dispassionately, but Isn’t that like saying that the Land pavilion is a lot of nothing after see/do the two rides?    

FoP is one of the best rides I’ve ever ridden.  And Pandora itself is one of the best themed areas of any theme park I’ve ever been to.  

And yes it’s crowded. That’s because it’s new and awesome.  BTW.  The rest of WDW is crowded too. 

I'm just saying that with all the hype and lengthy construction, it could've been a lot more.

Yes FOP is a great ride, the river so so. 

Food was OK ( but we ate there during the sneak peek). 

Hold that thought. 

They are selling giant pretzels with cheese sauce now:

IMG_2772_zpsfr3qxubg.jpeg

Yes, they are the same pretzels they serve in Germany at Epcot. 

I must have fallen asleep during the part of the movie when the giant blue aliens served colossal pretzels with cheese sauce. 

TCD 

24 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Hold that thought. 

They are selling giant pretzels with cheese sauce now:

IMG_2772_zpsfr3qxubg.jpeg

Yes, they are the same pretzels they serve in Germany at Epcot. 

I must have fallen asleep during the part of the movie when the giant blue aliens served colossal pretzels with cheese sauce. 

TCD 

Are you just being snarky?

if not...

And I’m understanding you correctly. One generic food item at Pandora makes the entire menu bad?   And that is one item at the lounge.  

What about the cool drinks they have there  or the pineapple spring roll  it’s awesome.  and what about the food at the restaurant?  Satu’li Canteen. The vast majority of it is good and well themed  

Are you just being snarky?

if not...

And I’m understanding you correctly. One generic food item at Pandora makes the entire menu bad?   And that is one item at the lounge.  

What about the cool drinks they have there  or the pineapple spring roll  it’s awesome.  and what about the food at the restaurant?  Satu’li Canteen. The vast majority of it is good and well themed  

No, I wasn't saying or implying that. 

I was just pointing out that not even a year in to the existence of this land, they've already started slipping regular theme park junk food in. 

TCD