Disney Gift Cards Double Fuel Perks

For anyone that lives near the Giant Eagle grocery store chains, travel gift cards including Disney are now double perks from today to the 28th of February.   This means that you will get 20 cents off of a gallon of gas at the GetGo stations for every 50 bucks you buy in cards.  We usually get 1k worth to pay for the site and meals.  I'll end up with 4.00 off a gallon with a 30 gallon limit and carryover for discounts greater than the fuel cost.  So, I'll get 1 tank totally free at around 75 bucks and another tank around 1.50 off per gallon making it worth around  $100 to buy the cards. 

Just a heads up for anyone in the region. 

Thanks, I will be heading thru Pa next weekend on my way home for ski season out west, I will be watching for Giant Eagles form the highway.
You must have some luck! I haven't seen them have these out in a long time and I walked in tonight and they had whole table of them!44595680bc4620c60b8d1afd5881397f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

You must have some luck! I haven't seen them have these out in a long time and I walked in tonight and they had whole table of them!44595680bc4620c60b8d1afd5881397f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You that's them!!!!!!! I always do have a hard time finding them, not all stores seem to make them.

11 hours ago, Beckers said:

They look interesting. What is in them besides raisins?

They have a syrup like in them with the rasins. Weis has something like them but without the syrup, they are ok but not as good.