Google Maps Street View of Disney

I've seen parts of the MK one a while ago, but according to this article and others posted in the news, they have expanded their menu.

The date on the MK view was Feb. 2016, the Pandora and Disney Springs were May 2017

https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/6/17084348/google-maps-disneyland

You can now pretend you’re in Disneyland on Google Maps

If you’ve always wanted to visit Walt Disney World in Orlando or Disneyland in California, but don’t like the idea of long lines, humid weather, and thousands of people then there’s good news today. Google is bringing 11 Disney parks to Google Maps Street View, allowing you to virtually visit the tourist destinations from the comfort of your home. There are a variety of parks to choose from, including Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios, and you can cruise around them freely to look at all the attractions and imagine you’d paid the entry fee and secured your special Fastpass tickets for all the rides.

While it’s all make believe, the Street View experience of Disney parks could come in useful if you’re a particularly meticulous planner and boss of the family. Otherwise, you could play the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse album at full volume and put your favorite VR headset on to experience Disney in all its glory. All of the Disney Street View locations are right here:

7 minutes ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

I just clicked on Epcot and the images are from February 2016.  That means they've been sitting on this awhile.

I thought I stumbled upon street view in the parks before but that was a while back.  The next time I went looking for it, it was gone.

WBI

I remember one for the MK, I looked around the Tangled and Small World areas. I think I got to it by pulling up the MK map in Google Maps, zooming in and clicking on street view.

Yeah, they are a little dated, but I imagine it takes a bit of work to pull these together so you can keep going.

I use Google Maps street view to "go" a lot of places. I find it entertaining and stress relieving -- a brief mental vacation. I recently "went" to seaside areas of England that I was reading about in a novel.  I also occasionally go back and "visit" my childhood home and town,  which is many hundreds of miles away from where I live now, although that usually makes me a little weepy.  But overall one of the  positive uses of the internet! I can't wait to "visit" the newer areas of WDW.