We ran into this, in the Destin area, about two weeks ago.  It's the first time we've seen the roads (and rigs) covered in yellow before, down in FL.  Happens here in GA, but didn't realize it happened down there too.

Either way (or should I say either place, lol)...it's ewwww?

We had what appeared to be pine pollen on our awning when we left the Fort a few weeks back. With the warm February we've had the trees are starting about 2 weeks early around here. I just hope it means pollen season will be over earlier as opposed to being longer.

Our truck and camper are in 1212 at the moment with very little signs of pollen. It is around but doesn' appear to be massive amounts like we have experienced in the past. 2 days ago they came through the Ft and was spraying down the grounds. No idea why but wondering if it was to help keep the pollen down. 

18 hours ago, rtguy007 said:

Our truck and camper are in 1212 at the moment with very little signs of pollen. It is around but doesn' appear to be massive amounts like we have experienced in the past. 2 days ago they came through the Ft and was spraying down the grounds. No idea why but wondering if it was to help keep the pollen down. 

Spraying with what... water? 

1 minute ago, Travisma said:

I would guess water, like they do at construction sites to keep the dust down.

But here it's to rinse down the pollen.

Hmm.. on the sites (like they do, before the next guest arrives) or all over (driving down the loops)?

11 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Hmm.. on the sites (like they do, before the next guest arrives) or all over (driving down the loops)?

It was all over. Around 10:30 on the 2nd they were spraying between my sisters site and the next site over in 1300. Shortly after they were working on 1200. We also saw them in the full hookup loops putting fresh sand down on some of the tent pads.