EXTRA EXTRA !! Year of a Million Schemes extended thru 2018

From Disney Parks Blog

Incredible Summer Lights Up Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon With Disney H2O Glow Nights

Disney H20 Glow Nights are a separate ticketed event and the party is not included in daytime admission. Tickets will go sale March 19 and cost $55 for adults and $50 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax). For more information and to purchase tickets, call (407) 939-1872.

Earlier this month, we shared the exciting details of Incredible Summer – a host of new offerings that will bring beloved Disney stories to life at all four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks this summer.

Today, we’re happy to share that Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will also join in on the fun with new Disney H2O Glow Nights!

As part of Incredible Summer, “Toy Story” pals will throw glow parties at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park, inspired by the awesome party in the Pixar short, “Partysaurus Rex” (check out a clip of the short below).

On select summer nights starting June 21, special lighting effects will transform the water park like never before as Buzz, Woody and Jessie throw a Beach Party inspired by their friend, “Partysaurus” Rex. Come join the fun, dance on the beach, play party games, and meet up with Buzz, Woody and Jessie, plus, all attractions are open for guest enjoyment.

Disney H20 Glow Nights will take place only at Typhoon Lagoon on Thursdays and Saturdays from June 21-August 11, from 8-11 p.m.

So you get to play in the water for 3 hours @$55.  What a "deal"!

I will admit to considering this briefly as it looks like our November plans are changing so we won't be able to do the Christmas party, and we are deliberating avoiding HS in July due to the crowds. Then I looked at the price, I could get the FL resident water park after 2pm APs for only a little more than this costs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, slices said:

I will admit to considering this briefly as it looks like our November plans are changing so we won't be able to do the Christmas party, and we are deliberating avoiding HS in July due to the crowds. Then I looked at the price, I could get the FL resident water park after 2pm APs for only a little more than this costs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You could get a year pass to Aquatica with no blackouts for $120 a year, or add Seaworld for an extra $55.

And you get over $200 in bonuses at Aquatica with an AP.  September alone you get 1 free beer every day!