Pets at Fort Wilderness... and elsewhere

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where's my ball? Now with a ball in my hand, he's told to go hide..... Like I couldn't see him behind the deck.

• 2 weeks later...

While we're on Border Collies, thought I'd post this.

Border Collies are just  the best. 

Piper, our daughter's BC mix rescue is the best dog in the world. How anyone could give him up has us baffled.

He and Buddy grew up together, lived together, and went to work together. They were greeters at my wife's law practice. But Buddy goes to work alone now as Piper lives in GA. We're going to kidnap him some day.

db2.jpg

Who says (then) 7 year olds can't play agility?

3876014954_506ec0175e_z.jpg?zz=1

That's so cool, Disney is training for Agility and he loves jumps.  He is supposed to jump 12", which is what we train him at, but sometimes he jumps over the 20" jumps for fun (for him not me I get worried he'll break a leg).

Mason loves to swim...unfortunately we have an above ground pool. So we had to build him a "dock" so he swims laps, then goes right back and sits on his dock waiting for the next tennis ball to be thrown :))

NateAmandaprom2009004.jpg

:partythree:

I love the "what?" look on his face. 

Like every dog should lay with his hiney on a cushion.

Priceless.

Honestly, he gives us so many priceless moments......the best was the fight for the sandal.  He laid on my husband's foot, removing the sandal, and it took 10-15 minutes for DH to get the sandal back.  Drake would raise up just enough to entice DH to lean over, then Drake would flop back down..... ???  I was almost crying I was laughing so hard.....I love that dog!