BEN will be back as six bits

11 hours ago, Beckers said:

so, I’m wondering... Ben has a large following (12k followers on Instagram Vs one of the other Six Bits only has 2k). Can’t help but be skeptical if Disney wants to move him and his following to where they have to pay to see him... 

Are you sure you don't work for Disney?  B)

I would love to be able to take my kids to see the HDDR with Ben one more time.  Ben was in the role during the times we first saw the show and while my girls were at a great age for the whole experience...so to us he IS sixbits.  We saw it 3 times with him in the role....but the 3rd was interupted and cut short by a medical spell where they had to take Ben away by ambulance.  Thankfully he was ok, but it was upsetting to see, and while we've seen the show once since and thoroughly enjoyed it with a different actor in the role, I'd love to see it once more the way my family came to know the show and fell in love with it.  

42 minutes ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

Did you see the post before this?

Evidently he get's asked a lot what his schedule is and he is getting a little annoyed at it, since people are following him or watching his youtube videos?

WBI

I did, I thought it came off as kinda rude? Let me post that too if I can still pull it up.

3 minutes ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

The way I read it, he posts on his Youtube page and people are just too lazy to look there and ask the same question over & over.

I don’t think that’s it. He and this other entertainer have started a YouTube channel with a “show” and I think he’s annoyed people aren’t  subscribing to it. His Instagram account has 12k and youtube is under 1,000

2 hours ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

Yeah and you can't monetize (put advertisements) on your channel until you get 1000 subscribers and so many hours of views.

I didn’t know that! Makes even more sense now. Have you watched Butch and Sissy? It’s not really my type of thing. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Beckers said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of Ben's, but I don't like how he's using his Disney job to try to build his YouTube channel. From what I've heard, equity actors are at the top of the CM food chain, it comes off as greedy to me that Ben is trying to build a side business. I thought Disney had rules against that. 

TCD 

50 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I'm a big fan of Ben's, but I don't like how he's using his Disney job to try to build his YouTube channel. From what I've heard, equity actors are at the top of the CM food chain, it comes off as greedy to me that Ben is trying to build a side business. I thought Disney had rules against that. 

TCD 

I still think Disney knows of his following and is testing the waters to see if they can make sure every Hoop sells out with his.  Not that I have any clue if Hoop is normally packed or not. But I can see Disney looking the other way if he can help increase their bottom line.