BEN will be back as six bits

7 minutes ago, Beckers said:

I still think Disney knows of his following and is testing the waters to see if they can make sure every Hoop sells out with his.  Not that I have any clue if Hoop is normally packed or not. But I can see Disney looking the other way if he can help increase their bottom line.

That's a good point. Disney is likely getting much more of a benefit for this than Ben is. Nothing new there!

TCD 

There is no doubt that Ben is a talented entertainer.  As I have previously posted, my family really loves him in the role of Six Bits, and we also enjoyed seeing him in the Frozen show.  However, I checked out his YouTube show and it just wasn't for me.  Like everything on social media, it's not my thing.  Maybe I'm getting old, but all of this new media, YouTube, Twitter crap wore thin on me a long time ago.  In any case, you'll have to excuse me.  It's time for Andy Griffith and I can't catch it later as my VCR is broken.  

Yeah I don't like how he's handling this, but I get he's trying to transition his Disney fame to make something on his own, but like TCD said I thought Disney had rules against that.  On a side note I saw something similar with comedian that worked for Buzzfeed one time, his branching out didn't work too well for him.

Beckers I bet your right, I bet Ben's boss is watching to see how the Hoop sells go.

I just thought of something, the Hat Lady at the Rose and Crown in Epcot posts her full schedule on her own website, she doesn't make a big deal about it at all, I'm sure there are other performers that do that too, and Ben is holding his hostage?

WBI