It’s been 6 months without an RV and a year since we camped at the fort. I broke down for Christmas and bought the family the Florida resident gold passes in hopes we would do some quick weekends at a value resort.  After one trip to pop century, everyone missed camping at Disney. So I did what any dad would do that spoils the $:€#% out of their kids.....buy another RV.  I went shopping at the beginning of the year and bought the cheapest TT that would haul our golf cart, (never sold it) and accommodate the 4 of us.  I would love to post some pics but refuse to pay photobucket just to post photos here. But here is a link to our tiny vacation home on wheels:

https://www.rvt.com/Starcraft-Autumn-Ridge-19RT-2018-Marion-NC-ID7598269-UX110733

so, fast forward to last Saturday and here we are at the fort for a few days   I opted to buy a carefree of Colorado add a room for our 10ft awning and it was worth every penny  it created an awesome small TV room   We even survived the heavy rains and winds today without anything ripping or getting damaged  

we are happy to be back camping at the fort and have enjoyed some of the changes over the past year   

42 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I can't believe it. Good for you!

That is a cool trailer. It's awesome that you still have your cart and can still bring it. 

Hopefully, I'll see you at the Fort. 

TCD 

Believe me, I will still complain about the rates and the shenanigans upper management pulls here and at the parks, but if the kids enjoy it for now, that’s all that matters

6 minutes ago, shaffecv said:

Pretty sweet. 

A/C unit and an awning. Do the make some sort of pop up room you could mount on the hauler deck ? That would add a fair amount of room for extra sleep or dining area.

I think with the front bed deployed that would use up the space on the hauler deck.

9 minutes ago, shaffecv said:

Pretty sweet. 

A/C unit and an awning. Do the make some sort of pop up room you could mount on the hauler deck ? That would add a fair amount of room for extra sleep or dining area.

The front deck is tiny. I actually had to modify it by adding longer planks to accommodate the GC. The unit is only 7ft wide vs the normal 8 of most trailers

It’s actually a lot of bang for the buck.  It has a full shower and bath, but a tiny toilet and only a 9 gal black tank. We turned the dinette into a permanent full bed. It has a 1/2 size fridge, a gas only (☹️) 6 gal hot water heater, a 2 burner stove and microwave.  We added a bumper mount gas grill and a cargo trailer tongue storage box.  The deck is stated for 1000 pounds. Lot of tounge weight with GC but bought a WD hutch for when we haul th GC. If not for that, it’s an easy bumper pull with no sway for 3000#

10 minutes ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

That's a sweet little rig. It would be great for national forest and national park campgrounds too.

That’s my plan. My son and I ride ATVs in the Ocala national Forrest so this will work great. Bigger is not always better 😊

14 minutes ago, Starbuc71 said:

That’s my plan. My son and I ride ATVs in the Ocala national Forrest so this will work great. Bigger is not always better 😊

I am almost there myself. My son is just about ready to take the training wheels off of his CRF 50. Once that happens we will be loading up the toyhauler.

33 minutes ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

I am almost there myself. My son is just about ready to take the training wheels off of his CRF 50. Once that happens we will be loading up the toyhauler.

Awesome. My spoiled son has a raptor 90 atv and a TTR50

11 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

I am surprised it took you this long to buy a camper. Congrats and enjoy. What are you towing it with?

I’m still a Toyota guy.  No need for a diesel with this little one

Going with too heavy spring bars can make for a rougher ride in the Tow vehicle. Looks great but my wife would never go for it. She refused to ever go anywhere again in my truck camper as it was too small. The truck camper had two slides and weighed over 5,000 pounds. It was huge for a truck camper. So I sold it and got a Momentum toy hauler.