Can we see Chip N dale and the fireworks?

Trying to cram in as much as possible in our one night. Can we see Chip n dale at the campfire and get to the beach in time for fire works? Do they show up for the lighting or the just the sing along part? 

Currently I have an ADR for Chef Mickey’s at 6:35, I’m trying to get something earlier. Because of Adam’s allergies it sometimes takes us longer to eat since we wait for a chef to tell us what’s safe and then wait for his food since he doesn’t eat off the buffet. 

If I can’t get anything earlier, is their a spot at the Contempary to watch the fireworks from?  

Chip and Dale are often out and about before the sing a long officially begins. They are brought up on stage during the sing a long, then go out into the audience to meet guests. On busy nights (most nights) each takes half the theater area, so you will only get to meet one of them. They leave promptly at the end of the sing a long, before the movie starts. So, it's definitely possible to meet them and still make it to the beach for fireworks. 

There's a nice outdoor observation deck at the Contemporary Resort -  on the same level as Chef Mickey's, at the corner of the building closest to the MK. The view from there is better than the view from the Fort. 

TCD 

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

There's a nice outdoor observation deck at the Contemporary Resort -  on the same level as Chef Mickey's, at the corner of the building closest to the MK. The view from there is better than the view from the Fort. 

TCD 

And they pipe the music in, and there are several rows of benches facing the fireworks if you get there early enough. 

Have you looked up the times for the sing along and the fireworks?  

i believe the campfire begins at 7:00 During the winter and spring.  

but changes to 8:00 around the end of April beginning of May. Hopefully it starts at 8:00 pm when y’all are there.  And fireworks don’t start till 9:00  

I would keep trying to get an earlier adr to give myself more time to get back to the fort. 

Just looked on wdw.com It just shows a single time on the right of 10:35 however there is this in one of the sections. 

The Most Magical Viewing Places

Discover great places to view the Pageant—and then watch the Happily Ever After spectacular!

Recommended viewing locations include:

Please note that all show times are approximate and may vary by several minutes. All entertainment is subject to change and may be cancelled in cases of inclement weather.

2 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

For what it's worth, this is the April 2018 campfire/movie schedule. Note the pre-campfire activity at 7 pm- Chip and Dale often participate in that:

IMG_2918_zpsd0nj7xqh.jpg

TCD

On WDW website. When you click on the calendar, 4/30/18, to see the time it shows 8:00. 

Do C & D cone out towards the end of the “campfire activities “ or ate ghey there the whole time?