Positive Review - Master RV Mobile Service

Upon arrival at Fort Wilderness we discovered one of our rooftop Dometic A/C’s had stopped cooling.  The compressor would not kick on.  Based on positive reviews from several web sites and Facebook we contacted Norbert at Master RV Mobile Services.  He answered the phone on a Sunday evening and we made an appointment for Tuesday morning.  He called to confirm before arriving and arrived on time.  He is the epitome of friendly, professional service.  He did a thorough diagnostic check of the A/C, located the problem (fried over load protector caused by a loose wire), repaired the unit, checked the 2nd unit and wrapped up in 50 minutes.  A very personable gentleman.  Highly recommend.  407.348.0862.  He doesn’t have a web site but uses Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/Master-RV-Mobile-Service-156979827697699/

Upon arrival at Fort Wilderness we discovered one of our rooftop Dometic A/C’s had stopped cooling.  The compressor would not kick on.  Based on positive reviews from several web sites and Facebook we contacted Norbert at Master RV Mobile Services.  He answered the phone on a Sunday evening and we made an appointment for Tuesday morning.  He called to confirm before arriving and arrived on time.  He is the epitome of friendly, professional service.  He did a thorough diagnostic check of the A/C, located the problem (fried over load protector caused by a loose wire), repaired the unit, checked the 2nd unit and wrapped up in 50 minutes.  A very personable gentleman.  Highly recommend.  407.348.0862.  He doesn’t have a web site but uses Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/Master-RV-Mobile-Service-156979827697699/

That's good to have a recent review of a mobile tech from a first hand fiend. What was the ballpark hourly rate and road call fee?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review - great info to have!

I've added it to the Info Page we have listing resources for RV repairs at the Fort - 

If anyone else has first hand experience they'd like to share on a repair vendor, please feel free!  I actually just had someone recently ask me to point them to our list.

• 6 months later...