9 hours ago, gremlinbangles said:

I have been trying to extend my current reservation past Dec. 26, 2018 until at least the new year. Other than plugging in day by day to see if there is a cancellation or calling dusney and letting them do the same thing...is there any other options, like waiting list etc

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi Gremlin. I am a travel agent and one of the sponsors of the site. If you would like some assistance feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

I go to the main WDW web site and plug in some dates just to see what's available, how far in advance I would need to reserve to get a site, etc.  The last few times I can't go beyond Dec 2018.  Before I could go out around a year.  Is this a recent change to their web site?  

1 hour ago, mmfancipher said:

I go to the main WDW web site and plug in some dates just to see what's available, how far in advance I would need to reserve to get a site, etc.  The last few times I can't go beyond Dec 2018.  Before I could go out around a year.  Is this a recent change to their web site?  

No change. They have not released 2019 yet. If the past few years are any indication they should load around the end of June/ early July. 

The 499 day to check out rule still applies though so you won't be able to book Christmas 2019 until August.