Dapper Days at Epcot

I've never submitted a Trip report before so here goes.  I live in the area now so this was supposed to be just a day outing that involved riding all of the same rides I have already been on at least a dozen times.  I was not thrilled to learn that we had to dress up for Dapper Days.  In reality all I had to do was wear a t-shirt  that said "Remain Calm and Be Dapper" on it.  The Star Wars cap did seem out of place.  I splurged on a new pair of Keds.  As I approached the Main entrance I noticed I may have been a bit under dressed.  Most guys were dressed in formal wear including colorful vests, bow tires and light colored pants.  Shoes (not running shoes) were polished.  There was one guy with a full on waxed handle bar mustache that he topped off with a straw boater hat.  He was the definition of dapper.  As my group walked past the entrance we noticed that the Disney characters posing for pictures were doing a steady business but, the real stars were the all the people dressed to the nines.  They would pose at various locations with their own photographers or use the Disney Photographers.  There were many double daters and small groups of friends who enjoyed walking around Epcot and being seen.  It seemed all the women really tried to be more beautiful than the next.   On this day it seemed that the real show was on the side walks and not in the attractions.  People watching was the main attraction.  I guess we will be going back but I will have to up my game.  A colorful bow tie and real boater hat may be in my future.  I'm still debating on the value of a yellow vest however.