Thanks for the trip reports

I just wanted to say, Thank You, to all of you that have written and are writing travel reports.

My Dad had a stroke a few weeks ago and has been in and out of the hospital. Reading your

travel reports have helped give me a break from the hospital boredom. I have enjoyed reading them.

Dad is now home and doing pretty good. He is having trouble walking, (very weak and unsteady) but has

been getting physical therapy.

Thanks again!

3 hours ago, Ivy said:

I just wanted to say, Thank You, to all of you that have written and are writing travel reports.

My Dad had a stroke a few weeks ago and has been in and out of the hospital. Reading your

travel reports have helped give me a break from the hospital boredom. I have enjoyed reading them.

Dad is now home and doing pretty good. He is having trouble walking, (very weak and unsteady) but has

been getting physical therapy.

Thanks again!

Oh...that must have been very scary.

Praying that your dad will have, a full recovery.

Blessings to you all.

On 5/23/2018 at 8:19 AM, Beckers said:

I hope your dad has a speedy recovery!

On 5/23/2018 at 5:54 PM, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

Praying for your father to have a complete recovery.

Thank you very much.

12 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Thank you very much.

You are quite welcome!

Years ago my mother-in-law suffered several strokes.  The last one left her so incapacitated that the doctors told us she would never be more than a vegetable.  She recovered almost completely -- just had a little trouble doing math.  Take things day by day and never give up hope!