On 5/26/2018 at 11:46 AM, Beckers said:

Yes, we had one take us to our campsite and they installed a car seat for my 4 yr old. Don’t have to request a car seat they keep them in their car. Best $25 we spent

I 100% agree with that,  On our trip in October it was during early roll out and I was able to get an "unlock txt" from a cast member driver to use the service.  The come direct to your site, and drop you at the door of the resort or entrance to the park.  With a small child (3yr) it was worth it after a day at the park to not wait on the bus.

Comparing the cost of these to the Disney Golf cart rental prices it doesn't actually seem bad. While obviously, they won't help getting around the Fort, if you are mostly using a golf cart to get to the bus stop or the boat then Minnie Vans are actually cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

FB is buzzing and there have been posts on other sites... 

Pricing for Minnie Vans just changed.  Now it's $15 and $2.75 per mile instead of the flat $25.  They showed AK  to Contemporary will now be over $40.

They said the app will show you the cost before you book the ride.

Have not seen an official announcement.

Looking at the three Minnie Van trips I've done, the costs now work out

Polly -> FW $26

FW -> Beach Club $33

FW -> All Star Movies $36

While I understand the change I wish they'd gone to some kind of tiered system instead.

This also takes away some of the flexibility of where you get dropped, for example in July I got booked to go to Epcot but the driver suggested he take us to the Beach Club instead..