Well I noticed a few issues before the long weekend. Victoria day weekend. Our may long holiday. I figured I would look at it when I got home. Symptoms soft floor in front of the door and flexing step. Not good. When we got home yesterday I cleaned out as much stuff as I could from the area around the door. Today I removed the door the seat closest to the door and the wall panel to the other side of the door. I lifted the lynolium. Yep floor rot. I managed to trace it to the front bunk hatch. For some odd reason it was draining into the trailer behind the panel down to the floor. I had this problem back in 2006 and had the dealer look at it and they said it was fixed. Then it dripped into the front storage area thats how i knew it leaked. After that no leaks I thought great. I checked every time we camped. No wet this is great. Not cool I didnt realize the water was now just going in behind the panel instead of inside the compartment. My warantee is just up a year ago. Im going to call them tommorow to see if they can help. I doubt they will. Looks like i'm going to have to do some sergery myself. It looks pretty straight forward. 1.5 ft wide 6 ft long of wet wood. Only the outside 6 to 8 inches is bad. I will cut 2 ft out and see how its put together and make up a replacement with some support to connect it together I have some bracing already to hold up the outside wall. Once this is done the front hatch will have to be opened up to see what I can do so this wont happen again. I'm not interested in trading it in or selling our problem to someone else. I want it fixed and enjoy my trailer a few more years. This pisses me off as its a 2005 and I have payed close attension to all the caulking and seals. The trailer looks just as good as it did the day we brouhg it home. I didnt think about that freeking hinge sence the dealer said problem solved. A mistake that im sure is going to cost me and them in the long run as eventually we will trade it in to upgrade but not to them. I like to get 10 years out of my trailer before upgrading. Lol maybe I should change that to 5 years with the next one lol

Awwww, crap!! I know what a PITA this can be as my DH (with my help) had to practically rebuild a pop-up that had water issues. On the bright side...once you're finished it will probably be better than what the mfr or dealer did in the first place.

Just a question... do you store it inside a barn or garage for the winter or does it sit outside? The weight of the snow and all the cold weather could have loosened the caulking and as the snow melted - water got in and did its' work. If you don't have inside storage available you might want to consider a cover for the TT.

It's a nice looking rig and once fixed, should give you a lot of years of enjoyment.

Good luck with the repairs.

I had a similar problem with our Kiwi a couple years ago, but the problem was confined to the front storage compartment. It actually wasn't all that bad a job, and like Debbie said, it was better than the original when I was finished. My problem came from a door seal on the front storage compartment. No matter how diligent you are maintaining your camper, things happen and you just have to deal with it. Water is definitely our enemy, and it somehow can find a way in through the tiniest openings.

My leak is around the front bunk. Where the hinge is. When the bunk is closed the water runs down the door and in the hinge somehow. Thats what I have to figure out. I dont think its the snow weight. I may live in Canada but we get very little snow in our area. I store it in my driveway.

I had a similar problem with our Kiwi a couple years ago, but the problem was confined to the front storage compartment. It actually wasn't all that bad a job, and like Debbie said, it was better than the original when I was finished. My problem came from a door seal on the front storage compartment. No matter how diligent you are maintaining your camper, things happen and you just have to deal with it. Water is definitely our enemy, and it somehow can find a way in through the tiniest openings.

It sure can. For the last couple of years every time we got heavy rain there was a puddle on the bathroom counter. It was coming thru the roof down thru the medicine cabinet and to the counter. But I couldn't find where it was coming in in the first place....

A few months ago, I got a good deal on a new fantastic fan/roof vent, replaced the one I had, and no more leak... The fan wasn't even near where the water was coming in!? Go figure.

8)8)8)8)8)