No that is WDW, Florida. They turned the castle into a birthday cake for the 25th birthday. It was that way from Sept 96 to about Feb 98.

Thanks. We must not have gone those 18 months? I do recognize the sea serpent now that I look at it again. And I don't think I like the birthday cake castle. Maybe it looked better in person.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. We must not have gone those 18 months? I do recognize the sea serpent now that I look at it again. And I don't think I like the birthday cake castle. Maybe it looked better in person.

It was just as awful in person. Unfortunately, that was my first view ever of the castle.

• 1 year later...

I'm sad that I can't post pics from my phone. My best castle pictures are of my daughter with her arms out like she's flying in front of castle. I have one like that for the past ten years. I guess I can put them up when my daughter has her disney wedding my wife is already planning. Lol. Not, that's 35K