H and KFK's Fourth at the Fort AND BEYOND!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No hijack can be complete without.......EYE CANDY!! :) You're welcome ladies!

Nothing wrong with Fox News - as long as you realize it ISN'T News; You don't think every word they say was engraved in stone by a finger; and you balance what you see there with other sources ...

Wow! I've never heard them say "Fox news... the #1 name in NOT the news." That would make an interesting slogan. :rofl2: If you go make sure to take notes, pics and share a good thorough report. :)

I almost got lazy and considered just posting a few pics and calling it a day but then I would have had regrets. I don't like regrets so this will be my best effort. I miss seeing you by the way. You know I love my vertically challenged fiend. :)

:heart: Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! I love you too gorgeous!!! :heart:

We are about to leave for an overnight tent campout at the beach so it will be tomorrow before I get the next installment posted. Sorry but duty calls. :)

You do know that is against the rules, don't cha??? :popo:

Hey, when did you go back to your maiden name?

Weren't you calling yourself VCL?

TCD

I figured it was too long to fit on the fort fiends sign that I ordered, so I went back to the tried and true "Lil". It may not be PC, but since when have I been PC anyhow... ;)

We are about to leave for an overnight tent campout at the beach so it will be tomorrow before I get the next installment posted. Sorry but duty calls. :)

How does this work -- are you going to squeeze in a sub-trip report into your current TR? Kind of a "two fer one"?

In any case, I'm in! :popcorn:

Yyyyyaaaaayyyy! A KFK report! The sunset pictures are really beautiful. Are you sure that's a campground? The trees were completely non-existent. I think you guys hooked up at development site - you just camped in someone's future driveway! :rofl2:

And there's nothin' like McDonald's hashbrowns in the morning!!

I have nothing to add.

I just want to show up on the quotes.

Me either Lou. But here ya go, you've been quoted!

We'll teach KFK for leaving us hanging at the beginning of her TR. ;)

:rofl2:

Well since Kim and H don't drink, I don't know if we should have a beer/alcohol discussion.

How about a milk? :rolleyes:

Anyone ever tried goat milk? :unsure:

Actually, I had a herd of Registered Dairy Goats that I hauled all over in a converted School Bus (where else would you find a load of kids) to ADGA shows. I even had goats showing in the National Dairy Goat Show at the State Fair of Texas! I drank the milk; I made cheese; I made yougurt; I made soap from the milk; I ate goat meat ...

Actually, I had a herd of Registered Dairy Goats that I hauled all over in a converted School Bus (where else would you find a load of kids) to ADGA shows. I even had goats showing in the National Dairy Goat Show at the State Fair of Texas! I drank the milk; I made cheese; I made yougurt; I made soap from the milk; I ate goat meat ...

:suspense:

In my best Paul Harvey voice....And now we know the rest of the story...... :rofl2:

Ed, couldn't resist... :heart:

Good day!