• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor guy was hoping to see some Stormtroopers in March of the First Order, but instead all he saw was the Moons of Endor.

Now that's what I call a solid Plan B!    I wonder if they got a love note from the Fort Rangers about being parked off the pavement?  LOL

Posted Images

Now you've gone and done it! You made me bring out the Eeyores! This isn't a Fort Photo, but it does have a disney theme. We stumbled upon this 'display' at the Mall of America Disney store. It definitely made me say "What the Fort!"

Eeyores.jpg

Sorry it is blurry... I was laughing really hard when I took it. And no... even though it seems like something I would do, I didn't. This was either an accident or someone else's handiwork. ;)

So, I'm going through my pics from last week, and came across some random shots I took before we boarded the Peter Pan ride.

Notice the nice lady on the ride with her husband.

49f15414-1.jpg

Identities have been covered for their own protection.

So, I'm going through my pics from last week, and came across some random shots I took before we boarded the Peter Pan ride.

Notice the nice lady on the ride with her husband.

49f15414-1.jpg

Identities have been covered for their own protection.

Is she holding a doll??

I'm wondering if that photo of the woman holding the doll was taken during the IDEX, International Doll Expo held in Orlando every Jan?

I worked it last year, and it was a very strange experience.

I saw dozens of women carrying or pushing strollers with what appeared to be real babys. I had to look twice.

Turned out most of them were exhibitors and were displaying the spooky and very realistic looking fake babys for attendees & collectors.

It's big business and I was surprised at how big an event it was.

Now you've gone and done it! You made me bring out the Eeyores! This isn't a Fort Photo, but it does have a disney theme. We stumbled upon this 'display' at the Mall of America Disney store. It definitely made me say "What the Fort!"

Eeyores.jpg

Sorry it is blurry... I was laughing really hard when I took it. And no... even though it seems like something I would do, I didn't. This was either an accident or someone else's handiwork. ;)

Yep, that's a WTF for sure.

So, I will have to expand the rules for this thread to allow photos that are Disney related.

I just took it last week - and there was no doll expo. But, she probably has attended it :unsure:

I didn't notice the dolls until I got home and was looking at my pictures.

That was a great photo.

But, I am not sure I am buying that it was an accident.

Why did you take that photo if you didn't see the dolls?

TCD

That was a great photo.

But, I am not sure I am buying that it was an accident.

Why did you take that photo if you didn't see the dolls?

TCD

Well, my picture-taking strategy in vacation is quite haphazard. I take lots of pictures, point and shoot, sometimes I don't even look through the camera (like when I hold it up high to try and get shots over a crowd). This one, I was just taking shots as we were getting ready to board Peter Pan,hoping to get a nice shot of one of the boats. I took like 1000 pics this last trip, but only a fraction of those survived the "delete" session.

Hey Tony - That is definitely a WTF! I would have stopped and pointed if I had seen those pumpkins.

I'm wondering if that photo of the woman holding the doll was taken during the IDEX, International Doll Expo held in Orlando every Jan?

I worked it last year, and it was a very strange experience.

I saw dozens of women carrying or pushing strollers with what appeared to be real babys. I had to look twice.

Turned out most of them were exhibitors and were displaying the spooky and very realistic looking fake babys for attendees & collectors.

It's big business and I was surprised at how big an event it was.

fake babies freak me out.. :unsure:

Did you know that over in the UK that it is Very common for women who cannot have children to get these expensive baby dolls and treat them like real babies. I saw it on a show last year I wish I could find it or at least an article about it. Very strange!

Edit... just found the link to the woman that makes these dolls, you gotta see her ebay listings too!

http://reborn-baby.com/