Sites Near the Comfort Station - Preferred Full Hookup

During my last trip, I decided to go on a Looping mission and actual write down which sites I considered "close to comfort station" because the front desk has no clue!!!

So here we go!!

Preferred Full Hookup Loops

Loop 100

Loop 200

Loop 300

(Note this comfort station is in the middle of the loop with mostly mulch paths to reach it)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got time today and Monday. Did you want me to get any loops in particular?

Site 414 has the path right next to it. Being 412 is pretty convenient. Trash can right across the street and recycle on the other side of that driveway.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I'd love some advice. We are full hook-up, have a TT, and usually request 36 feet accommodations. We stick with the 1600 loop for the most part. We really liked 1619 during one of our trips. However, having 3 kids (2 being littles), I am little nervous being on the canal this time. Yes, I know I'm being paranoid. Are there any other sites anyone can recommend that have a decent amount of space, near a comfort station, and fairly easy to back-in to? From the Fort Fiends app and YouTube video, I really like 1634. Anyone ever stay at this site? Any others you'd recommend in 1600?

Thanks in advance!