Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of the veterans that have sacrificed part or all of their lives to make my family's life as free as possible. Freedom has its price. Veterans pay that price for us. Thank a veteran today.

The admins at FortFiends.net

We would like all the veterans on the board to please sign in and list their service to our country!

U.S. Army, retired. 1979-2006.

For hubby

Tony Stinnett

US Air Force 1968-1970

70% disabled (appealing for 100%)

I always get choked up when I hear of the service our brave men and women have given for our country. And to hear about the sacrifices our fellow Fiends have made is even more inspiring. None of us would be sitting here typing freely without those sacrifices. And lest we take these freedoms for granted, take a look around the world at the lives others are leading. We are truly blessed. Thank you Vets!

My father and two uncles returned safely from WWII, a nephew from the first Gulf War. I am grateful for their service and safety. All vets have done so much to keep the rest of us safe. I worked for the DoD for 38 years so I was around many active duty personnel who were in some outlandish places often under austere conditions because that is where the need is/was. Thanks to all.. It's no longer Veteran's Day, but I choose to be thankful every day.