We had to leave today because I have to work tomorrow. Make sure you look for signs of Fiends. (Those of you who do not have them, GET THEM!) The signs are the best way to get yourself SPIKED and to have other Fiends come by and visit! Plus, you will be very surprised how many other people will come by and ask you what Snarky is all about!

We will arrive on Thursday morning, the 5th and leave on Monday the 9th. A short trip, but one that will be very appreciated. The DW is running the half-marathon on Saturday morning. I am home for 2 weeks of leave from the sandbox. Don't know what site we will be in, but our ressie is for a full hookup. I will try to post our site number when we get there.

We will arrive on Thursday morning, the 5th and leave on Monday the 9th. A short trip, but one that will be very appreciated. The DW is running the half-marathon on Saturday morning. I am home for 2 weeks of leave from the sandbox. Don't know what site we will be in, but our ressie is for a full hookup. I will try to post our site number when we get there.

That is awesome! My brother, Runner....Ed, is also doing the half. We are staying at Pop, but will definitely be hanging out at the Fort some. Please be sure to post your site #!

Don't forget to go and get your sign from Judy in 114. I left it there for you!

Ok well Disney screwed up and there was already someone in 1726, so I'm in 1638 for the night and then we will move back to the 1700 loop tomorrow. I wouldn't worry with it but my wife's brother and his family are here also and we want to have sites next to each other. So I will post my new site site number tomorrow.

My bro in law is in 1725 right now, may be the coach you saw.

I'm ashamed to admit I don't know what these spike things are, but I will try to get my sign soon. It's been a hectic day so far so I haven't made it by Judy's site yet.

Relax, enjoy yourself! Lou is awesome! I will let him or TCD explain the spikes!