I asked this question on the bottom of someone else's topic, but couldn't find it myself. So, I figured the best thing to do was start my own topic. I was told that I needed to go to Kissimmee or Clermont or Lake Wales to by shiners. The question is: Where exactly to I go to find the "nearest" bait shop for shiners? Thanks for the help.

you do know that Kissimmee is right outside the gates of WDW don't you? They don't sell bait other than expensive worms on property so it doesn't get much closer than that unless you catch your own.

These days threads are getting buried in a hurry if you don't check back for a day (or 2 hours LOL!)

If someone didn't bookmark a thread, very possibly they could have lost track of it.

Hey... it's Valentine's Day. I'm trying not to be cranky, suspicious and cynical. :th_whoopdedoo:

• 6 months later...

Holy crappola, did I start this thread? I thought it got deleted because I was such a newbie at the time and I hadn't learned much about how to navigate these waters. I still don't know much. In fact, I just found the "My Content" button this evening. After 6 months of thinking I was being ignored, I come to find out I was being ignorant. Thank you all so much for the help, and the "Shiners", and the jabs. I am SO at home here.

Being ignored by you is an honor and a privilege and I will always cherish your non-answer.

I don't understand it, but for some reason I hear that a lot.

But it does help my "street cred".

BTW - I am at 99 posts and ready to be crowned a double-naught fiend. Sweet.

Good job BM, keep it up.

Lots of stuff to weigh in on.