OMG I am *SO* buying 2 of the monorail mugs - one for me and one for Lou! :rofl2:

From the Disney Food blog...

New! Fun Disney Ceramic Coffee Tumblers

Mar 17th, 2012 by Kim.

You guys remember when Disney came out with those fun boxed candies with clever sayings on the front last year, right?

Well, we’ve spotted some adorable ceramic tumblers that sport similar sayings and are perfect for your morning cup of joe! Currently priced at $14.95, these Disney Theme Park Exclusive mugs make a great take-home souvenir.

Each 8 1/2″ tall mug has a detachable rubber lid and holds about 12 oz. of your favorite beverage. I haven’t seen them on DisneyStore.com yet, but if you do, let me know! Here are a few of the ones we found in the parks this week:

Disney monorail fans will love this mug. “Please stand clear of my coffee. Por Favor Mantengase AleJado De Mi Cafe’”!

Monorail-Mug-350x525.jpg

Monorail Mug

Jessica Rabbit shows off her animated features and exclaims, “I’m not bad, I’m just drawn to coffee”!

Drawn-to-Coffee-306x525.jpg

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn to coffee

Snow White’s seven dwarfs are pictured on the opposite side of this tumbler with a caffeine warning. “Coffee with Character. If you’re feeling Grumpy, it may make you Happy. But don’t be Dopey, and drink too much… or you won’t be Sleepy”.

Seven-Dwarfs-Mug-337x525.jpg

Seven Dwarfs Coffee Mug

Cinderella fans can sip their brew from this tumbler. Show off your independence and love for coffee with this “Who Needs Prince Charming When You Have Coffee” mug.

Prince-Charming-Coffee-Mug-356x525.jpg

Who Needs Prince Charming When You Have Coffee

Give your family fair warning with this mug featuring The Evil Queen from Snow White!

Evil-Queen-Mug-303x525.jpg

Evil Queen Mug

Wicked-Coffee-Mug-324x525.jpg

Before My Morning Coffee I'm Wicked

Replace your boring coffee mugs with these and you’ll be the hit of the office! …Well, if not that, at least you’ll get a good laugh every morning! icon_wink.gif

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/03/17/new-fun-disney-ceramic-coffee-tumblers/