From the Disney Food Blog...

Dessert Menu Changes at Sanaa in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge

Mar 24th, 2012 by Kim.

Sanaa, the table-service restaurant at Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Kidani Village, features an African- and Indian-inspired menu, delicious food, and gorgeous savanna (read: Zebra! Giraffe!) views.

While many of us don’t need any further enticement to return to Sanaa, there’s a new dessert on the menu that looks delicious!

Check out the Banana Kulfi Sundae with warm chocolate sauce, strawberries, and spiced cashews for $5.49. Looks amazing, right? I hope I get to try it soon.

Sanaa-Dessert-465x525.jpg

Sanaa Dessert

Dessert-at-Sanaa-393x525.jpg

Dessert at Sanaa

Also note that the Chai Cream is no longer available as a single-serving option; however it remains part of the Dessert trio, which includes chocolate cake and tropical fruit kulfi for $6.99. Check out our review of this sampler here!

Dessert-Sampler-chocolate-cake-Tropical-Fruit-Kulfi-Chai-Cream-500x333.jpg

Dessert Sampler -- chocolate cake - Tropical Fruit Kulfi - Chai Cream

But you can always make your own Chai Cream at home! Just follow our DIY Disney Dining step by step recipe for Chai Cream here!

Thanks to AllEars.Net for this yummy news!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/03/24/dessert-menu-changes-at-sanaa-in-disneys-animal-kingdom-lodge/

Mo, in one night, it quickly became one of my all-time favorites. The service was outstanding, the food was amazing, and the atmosphere was just right. Don't cancel next time...trust me... :)

I commented to the waiter that I love chai, so this was a no-brainer option for dessert. While I was enjoying it, he asked how I liked it and then returned with the tin of spices used to make the dish. He also returned with a stack of recipes for the rest of the meal. Outstanding service...

I commented to the waiter that I love chai, so this was a no-brainer option for dessert. While I was enjoying it, he asked how I liked it and then returned with the tin of spices used to make the dish. He also returned with a stack of recipes for the rest of the meal. Outstanding service...

Very cool indeed! You've got me convinced Deb, thanks. :D