I Googled it and it looks like there's one on W 192 a good ways down.

Although that bowling alley has an address on 192, it's not really visible from the road and it's mostly used by locals.

Unless you're a bowling junky, and with all the things to do around here, why would someone traveling from who know's where, waste their time bowling?

Same thing for the movie theaters at DTD.

I think that the majority of people that go to both the movie theaters and this new bowling complex at DTD are locals.

I guess maybe if you need to kill some time, it's ok, we'll see.

We have gone to a couple of movies at DTD, but mostly because we happened to be there for the "premiere". It's just kindof neat to see a brand new Disney movie on opening day "AT" Disney.

I'm actually kindof surprised they don't make more of a big deal of it though.

I've done movies a few times as well. Once when a scifi movie premiered that I really wanted to see and I was alone and had nothing else to do that morning. The other time was when I was sick on my last trip (before I knew why I was sick). I wasn't up for being outside or laying around, so I hauled it over to a movie. I was on day 10 at that point, so I didn't need to do a park. Resting up in the a/c was just what the doctor ordered.

Oh, and for the record, I agree with Lou. Stay away from 192 if you can help it. I have ventured down there to a gym quite a few times. It's just not magical in any way, shape or form. Not that it's a bad area... it's just not Disney. Traffic can also be horrendously slow with all the lights.