Aw I thought this was gonna be like a people of Walmart thread  :parrot:

We can start that thread on the community board.  :rofl2:

That would be a scarier topic than the people of Wal Mart.  :banana:

Did anyone else notice that they seem to have taken down the "people of the parks" website? I clicked on my bookmark a few weeks ago to see what was new and it took me to a search engine instead of the POTP site. I wondered if the disney popo shut it down and I was just out of the loop as usual...

Did anyone else notice that they seem to have taken down the "people of the parks" website? I clicked on my bookmark a few weeks ago to see what was new and it took me to a search engine instead of the POTP site. I wondered if the disney popo shut it down and I was just out of the loop as usual...

Pam wasn't that titled "What were they thinking" or something like that?

That's the thread here. The original site was just like the people of walmart website and was Peopleofthepark.com. Now it just opens onto a search page though so I'm guessing it must have been taken down. I don't remember them updating anything in at least 6 months or more... maybe even sometime last year... so it could have been down for quite a while now.

Honestly, IMO it's probably just as well... can you imagine how awful you'd feel to see yourself pictured on one of those sites... :bugeyes: :dropjaw: :blowup:

That's the thread here. The original site was just like the people of walmart website and was Peopleofthepark.com. Now it just opens onto a search page though so I'm guessing it must have been taken down. I don't remember them updating anything in at least 6 months or more... maybe even sometime last year... so it could have been down for quite a while now.

Honestly, IMO it's probably just as well... can you imagine how awful you'd feel to see yourself pictured on one of those sites... :bugeyes: :dropjaw: :blowup:

Ya that would be humiliating to say the least :hah:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

He's my little Chick Magnet and will be back here with us in May!!!

And he's got a little brother that will be following in his footsteps!!

Hoping to get an Aiden hug in June... :bighug:

If I promise to stay until August would that help?? Can't imagine a summer at the fort without our official welcoming chick magnet

If I promise to stay until August would that help?? Can't imagine a summer at the fort without our official welcoming chick magnet

Ahhhh....nope.....we will be there for May and then we have plans for September and then again in early December.

And due to a conflict, we won't be able to get to the October GG this year.

Aiden's going to miss you. He says the FF women are his "ladies" :heart: !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...