Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but a ton of reality stars from Big Brother, Survivor & Amazing Race will be at Celebration, FL. for a charity event.

Here is the info for anyone interested.

http://celebrationto...or-weekend-2012

Maybe Lou will even stop by and give you his autograph...for a donation to GKTW, of course. :)

Interesting list..., but I thought Richard Hatch was in jail

He went back last year but only for 9 months.

Some of them (even winners) I could barely remember. There are a couple of them I'd like to see, but doubt I'll be able to get over there.

I have no clue who any of those people are though.

Don't feel bad Lou, I've probably seen every episode from these shows and still can't remember some of them.

If I make it over that way, I'll give you a call.

I can't believe that this many "celebrities" are going to show up for one event.

TCD

I'm sure they'll be split up between the four days. I just wish they would tell you which people were coming which days.

Give me a call or text if you guys go over, would love to see the girls (and you too ^_^ )

Am I seeing this right? Will Stef and crew be at the Fort this weekend?

No Forting Carol, but may drive over to Celebration. I think it would be cool to see some of the reality folks, and it's for a great cause.

She's only coming if Mr. Rock Star, TCD, makes an appearance.

Now Lou, that's NOT true. Reread this thread....I said it I came over I would call YOU to meet up. Later, TCD said the girls may be interested in going and I also told him to let me know.

How could I turn down a two-fer of Lou AND TCD (Well, I guess that would be a four-fer if the twins came) :P

I am nothing if I don't lie, make stuff up or exaggerate.

Not true. You're pretty darn cute. I'm a sucker for a man in uniform.

(Or, maybe I'm just a sucker for men in general)