BradyBzLyn...Mo

Where in the World??

4,338 posts in this topic

000_0640.jpg

Haunted mansion? I have one other guess, but will wait to see if my first instincts are correct... LOL

Nope.... keep trying, and did you see the hidden mickey in the picture?  :heart:

Ok, think left side (as you come in the entrance) of Epcot ..... not right in the entrance, just left side of the park in general

ok  was thinking space ship earth. now you say left so could be innoventions east.

If not them i give!

Test track.... ding ding ding, but where at??? LOL

Right inside the door to the right, there is a 30's chevy there, this is on the running board... we took it because of the hidden mickey.... :rofl2:

Here is another hidden mickey about 10' away

11139_1194379893712_1054886177_30508410_4419041_n.jpg

And one after you get off the ride....

11139_1194379933713_1054886177_30508411_2312514_n.jpg

Just a little clarification on Hidden Mickeys. Most "Hidden Mickeys" are actually "Deliberate Mickeys". Yes there is a difference and are categorized as such. Below is how Disney describes the difference.  Key words are, concealed & incorporated. No one, not even Disney, knows where all the Hidden Mickeys are.

Hidden Mickey

A"Hidden Mickey" is an image of MICKEY MOUSE concealed in the design of a DISNEY attraction or resort.

Deliberate Mickey

When MICKEY MOUSE's image is incorporated into a design as a decorative enhancement. They are called "Deliberate Mickeys" because they are specifically intended to make MICKEY MOUSE a visual addition to the surrounding artwork or as an identifying logo.

Just a little clarification on Hidden Mickeys. Most "Hidden Mickeys" are actually "Deliberate Mickeys". Yes there is a difference and are categorized as such. Below is how Disney describes the difference.  Key words are, concealed & incorporated. No one, not even Disney, knows where all the Hidden Mickeys are.

Hidden Mickey

A"Hidden Mickey" is an image of MICKEY MOUSE concealed in the design of a DISNEY attraction or resort.

Deliberate Mickey

When MICKEY MOUSE's image is incorporated into a design as a decorative enhancement. They are called "Deliberate Mickeys" because they are specifically intended to make MICKEY MOUSE a visual addition to the surrounding artwork or as an identifying logo.

So what are the ones I posted?

So what are the ones I posted?

I've enlarged and enhanced the lighting on the 2 photos that I think you're referring to in order to get a better look.

IMO, the one on the Gage dial, if that's what you're referring to, is too far out of proportion to be considered a Mickey. It looks like the 3 circles are the same size.

The other one, again IMO, would qualify as a Hidden Mickey, even though the position and shape of the ears are a little off. Hidden Mickey experts may disagree on that one though. Is it close enough?

11139_1194379893712_1054886177_30508410_4419041_n.jpg

11139_1194379813710_1054886177_30508409_6266693_n.jpg