• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

It kindof looks like the Great Movie Ride, towards the end, I think there are stars projected on the walls just before or just after the final movie montage.

Awesome.  Now that you said it I see it. I must have seen those stars a thousand times. 

8 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Eyond the queue for Toy Story Mania I don't have any idea to place it more specifically. 

Close enough.

I was looking for stand-by queue.

We haven't been through the standby queue since they opened the third track.  None of us realized that the animatronic Mr. Potato Head was never replaced!

We figure that they are waiting to reinstall him when they change the entrance to the other side of the building whenever Toy Story Land opens.

But, I think that it's pretty crappy on Disney's part to have that animatronic missing from the queue for that long.

TCD

55 minutes ago, PeacefulCamper said:

At the Fort, along the path between the guest services windows and the pony ride area.

Awesome job!  It's the closest garden to the concierge window at the Settlement.

25 minutes ago, jmaul said:

FW, by the Outpost.

Good guess, but PeacefulCamper got it right- this sign is on the other end of the campground.

TCD