• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Not there either. 

This could take a long time. it was on the sidewalk leading around Coronado Springs heading toward the main pool area just before a bridge, 

Aw, you gave up too soon.  That was what I was going to guess next.  J/K, but someone would have guessed Coronado Springs eventually. 

It's interesting that these butterfly signs are posted all around.  I don't remember other resorts having butterfly friendly landscaping.

TCD

Just now, Tri-Circle-D said:

Aw, you gave up too soon.  That was what I was going to guess next.  J/K, but someone would have guessed Coronado Springs eventually. 

It's interesting that these butterfly signs are posted all around.  I don't remember other resorts having butterfly friendly landscaping.

TCD

I dont think I took a picture of another one but I seem to remember at least seeing one at Beach Club. 

I knew we would eventually run out of resorts and someone would get it but I figured it would be easier to end it and let people move on to the next one.