BradyBzLyn...Mo

Where in the World??

4,338 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, rtguy007 said:

This may or may not be easy. Any takers on where this was snapped? d0a3aac4fe6441061580016ec80a5b63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTC

Nope. Good guess. Here is a hint.....its at a park and I bet the location sees very little use. I would be surprised if it has been used in recent times.

Dave and TCD are very close. TCD is much closer with one of his references. It is at Epcot but not those 2 areas. So the hint I should clarify. I dont think the phone gets much use based off of its location at Epcot.

13 minutes ago, rtguy007 said:

Dave and TCD are very close. TCD is much closer with one of his references. It is at Epcot but not those 2 areas. So the hint I should clarify. I dont think the phone gets much use based off of its location at Epcot.

Out by the restrooms going towards the bus area

14 minutes ago, rtguy007 said:

I'd guess either in the Wonders of Life pavilion, or back by the Imagination restrooms.

40 minutes ago, Travisma said:

You got it. When we were there a while back there was still an AT&T payphone down by the bus stop somewhere with instructions on how to use it. Not sure of that is still there.

40 minutes ago, Travisma said:

You got it. When we were there a while back there was still an AT&T payphone down by the bus stop somewhere with instructions on how to use it. Not sure of that is still there.

32 minutes ago, rtguy007 said:

I should have guessed.  I used that phone a couple of WWWs ago when my best friend had a medical emergency.

43 minutes ago, rtguy007 said:

That was a wild guess and pure dumb luck

13 minutes ago, Travisma said:

That was a wild guess and pure dumb luck

I figured someone would get it or heckle me about how many phones are at WDW. It was a great guess.