I know Kenny has them, but with my oh so great luck, someone would "catch him" and kick him off the property! So does Disney have 6 person carts yet? If so, anyone know the approx. cost a day?

Opps, can someone move this to the appropriate forum?

I think they know he is there, he just doesn't throw it back in their face as some other outside vendors did.

• 1 month later...

I worry that Kenny's days are numbered as well. On our recent trip, Mrs. BFF had parked our K-cart at the outpost bus stop parking area and walked over to the office to deal with some reservation issues. When she came back she overheard two CM's talking while they stood at the entrance to the cart parking area. The first CM was watching a woman going from cart to cart to see if her key fit in each one. The second CM mentioned asked the first about what was going on and the first answered "She doesn't rember which cart is her's." The second CM then gave the first a knowing look and said "Oh really!" The first answered "No, they are only checking the green ones." My wife got the impression these two were watching for people that might be picking up K-carts that had been left for them in that area. Even if these CM's weren't specifically watching for outside cart deliveries, they are aware of the practice and care enough to comment that this particular woman was not involved. I don't know what they would or could do if someone picked up an outside cart in front of them....I don't see them taking measures against the guest....but they are definately aware.

I just reserved a GC at the Fort for 1 day, not in the budget this year. I requested a 6 passenger but they said they can not reserve one. They are first come first serve. Just how that works I don't know. We'll see.

I really don't see how the Fort can "crack" down on outside cart rentals. They let other outside businesses come in all the time. Why just limit one/ Yes I know they have carts to rent, but if they made the rental rate more competitive more would rent. Outside pizza delivery, food delivery, camper rentals, car rentals. Where do you stop? Seems like someone got their panties in a knot one day behind the desk.

I just reserved a GC at the Fort for 1 day, not in the budget this year. I requested a 6 passenger but they said they can not reserve one. They are first come first serve. Just how that works I don't know. We'll see.

I really don't see how the Fort can "crack" down on outside cart rentals. They let other outside businesses come in all the time. Why just limit one/ Yes I know they have carts to rent, but if they made the rental rate more competitive more would rent. Outside pizza delivery, food delivery, camper rentals, car rentals. Where do you stop? Seems like someone got their panties in a knot one day behind the desk.

That sucks! My family can't fit into a normal cart. :(

... I requested a 6 passenger but they said they can not reserve one. They are first come first serve. Just how that works I don't know.

Yep, that's been the deal with the 6 passenger carts since Disney got them. Not sure why other than they don't have very many, but you'd think that would be all the more reason to allow people to reserve them.

That sucks! My family can't fit into a normal cart. :(

Rent from Kenny. It should be fine. And it will be half the price. I think you have a better chance of a Kenny cart working out than being able to get a 6 seater from Disney if they won't reserve them.

I got a 6 seater last year. They made sure I had 6 people in my party. They also weren't very easy to give them out. We had to wait till my inlays arrived to prove we were together. They had the site next to us. I also had to throw a stink about not getting yelled at if they see me with 6 people on a four person cart. After about 20 minutes going back and forth wih the rental people we pulled off with a 6 person cart

I got a 6 seater last year. They made sure I had 6 people in my party. They also weren't very easy to give them out. We had to wait till my inlays arrived to prove we were together. They had the site next to us. I also had to throw a stink about not getting yelled at if they see me with 6 people on a four person cart. After about 20 minutes going back and forth wih the rental people we pulled off with a 6 person cart

That sounds better. I was thinking everybody could just rent it, therefore it would never be available. I can hold out a little hope!

That sounds very customer friendly. :faceplant2:

• 2 months later...

On my last trip this month. I saw nice six passenger DS club cars. I was told they were outside weekly rentals at reasonable prices. I could ask for more details if needed.

Welcome to Fort Fiends!! Hope you enjoy our little group :) There is an Introduce Yourself thread at the top of the Community forum!

On my last trip this month. I saw nice six passenger DS club cars. I was told they were outside weekly rentals at reasonable prices. I could ask for more details if needed.

Couldn't hurt to get the name of the company. I know there are a few Fiends here that could use a 6-seater rental.

Thanks and WELCOME!

• 3 weeks later...