I will be there, but I prefer to be left alone. You all know that I am a recluse. :rofl3:

Tough cookie Mr., I must go through you to get to Anna so therefore, you will be dealing with me. Besides, I finally got to spend a little more time with INC at Defeated Creek and I would like to do it again :)

Tough cookie Mr., I must go through you to get to Anna so therefore, you will be dealing with me. Besides, I finally got to spend a little more time with INC at Defeated Creek and I would like to do it again :)

Yeah, INC feels the same way. I have a feeling you two are gonna raise a ruckus. There will be 10 kids wondering why their Mama's are hugging the toilet.

We should be there the 12/ 13 until the Jan 5th as of right now, but we usually extend.

I'm sure Judy already has our spot,lol

we will be coming in on the 9th until jan 11th as of right now, however we will not be in site 127, another fiend has it, so I have to find another spot big enough for the mickey livingroom, and the camper.