Where are the best places to fish at the Fort?

you can fish in all the canals around the fort, where there's water there's fish. I lot of people like to fish in Bay Lake but in Jan a guy Frank ran into was told he wasn't aloud to fish in the lake and they kept him moving to the canal.

• 9 months later...

I think most all have the same, some are deeper than others therefore I would think bigger fish would not hang around in the shallow ones.

Dave has written about catching some nice fish behind his site in the 500 loop, personally I have never fished anywhere except my secret place. I would tell you where that is but then.......well you know.

I think most all have the same, some are deeper than others therefore I would think bigger fish would not hang around in the shallow ones.

Dave has written about catching some nice fish behind his site in the 500 loop, personally I have never fished anywhere except my secret place. I would tell you where that is but then.......well you know.

Thanks Bob, I'll try to not reveal your secret spot!

I hate to break this to you, Bob. Everybody knows! :rofl2:

• 1 month later...

4715 Kissimmee Park Road Ofc

Saint Cloud (near Kissimmee), FL 34772

407-891-7955

Big D's Bait to go

-----------------------------------------------------------

10624 State Road 60 East

Lake Wales (near Kissimmee), FL 33898

863-696-4150

Shiners Unlimited Inc Bait Shop

DD11 tried Bob's secret spot. She tried the canals. She sat for days holding a rod and staring... sort of like me refreshing an ebay search page afraid to get up b/c the big one might show up. :rofl2: She has yet to catch her first fish.

Not to be inhumane or anything but if you're going to dynamite anyway while fishing, could you maybe take out that automatic feeder by the bike barn? I really hate those... :banghead: