Ignore. Just practicing posting pics (REMIX) aka Best Thread of 2010

We all had a lot of fun revisiting days gone by at the Fort and beyond.  Let's see if we can make the REMIX the Best Thread of 2011.  I'll start.

Here is kampfiredad in his infamous plaid pants and my bro.  For any of you who have never seen an "ORIGINAL" FW home... here's the inside of one.  I think this was 1973.  I'm not going back you know where to look it up and I've already returned kampfiremom's treasure trove of memorabelia.  I'm pretty sure it was '73.

KSCN0009-2.jpg

Here's the outside of it. 

KSCN0010.jpg

The obligatory pic in front of the loop sign.  Bobcat Bend.

KSCN0008.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all had a lot of fun revisiting days gone by at the Fort and beyond.  Let's see if we can make the REMIX the Best Thread of 2011.  I'll start. Here is kampfiredad in his infamous plaid pants and my

I cannot remember the name of this attraction at Hollywood Studios, (then MGM Studios or Disney Studios).   It was the one where they took volunteers and placed them in different TV shows etc..   KFM

Yessssss!!!  :doublebeer:

I love these old photos.  I wish I had some of my own.  The ones from our family have mysteriously gone missing.  I know they are around somewhere, because LLM, like KFM kept everything.  Someone in the family has all of that stuff, but nobody is fessing up yet...

:rofl2: :-[ :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

I absolutely loved this the first time around.

I was so glued to my computer waiting for each sequel I didn't get anything done for days at a time!!  :rofl2:

Thanks ya'll.  Please feel free to add your own retro Disney pics!  The more the merrier!!!  8) :banana: :banana:

My first pic with the Big Cheese. 1972  Dad rocked the plaid pants, but I'm not entirely sure of what pattern I am rocking here...    :rofl2:  Dad booked an extra night because I didn?t get to meet Mickey.  The next a.m., first thing, he walks out from behind a wall and I?m the only kid there.  I had him all to myself.  I think it meant more to dad and mom than it did to me? but don?t tell them I said so.  Hehehe.

KSCN0010-3.jpg

Anybody remember this play area?  That's my bro in the metal Tee Pee and there I am climbing a totem pole.  Now I just climb the walls.

KSCN0006.jpg

The source of great mystery and intrigue...  Here I am at the Discovery Island shipwreck.  Early 70's.

KSCN00052-1.jpg

I need to getto a computer that I can upload pictures and figure out how to do it!  I just asked my Mom to send any she finds.  It's a shame the camera they had was aweful!!  And what she may have considered picture worthy I dunno!

• 2 years later...