Ignore. Just practicing posting pics (REMIX) aka Best Thread of 2010

I'm not sure if I should tell you this, but I saw the leashes for sale recently at a kiosk right outside the Haunted Mansion exit.

You won't be able to find the invisible dogs- they're invisible- but the leashes are there.

TCD

What good is the leash without the invisible dog?  

10-intelligent-people-ignore-einstein-me

Good one Einstein.

If I wasn't ignoring this thread I would say it was time for another picture. 

gee too bad you're ignoring it.   ;D

Seriously, been busy with pinewood derby stuff today (and fending off a headache which my lack of sleep will not help tomorrow... anyhooo) and haven't had a chance to post another installment.  It will have to wait until tomorrow night sometime as I have a 7hour cubscout leader training course tomorrow BALOO and PWD right after.  If I am still alive I will try to post some more photos.  But only if I am alive.

If someone knows how to summon the house cleaning fairies I'd be most grateful.  

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all had a lot of fun revisiting days gone by at the Fort and beyond.  Let's see if we can make the REMIX the Best Thread of 2011.  I'll start. Here is kampfiredad in his infamous plaid pants and my

I cannot remember the name of this attraction at Hollywood Studios, (then MGM Studios or Disney Studios).   It was the one where they took volunteers and placed them in different TV shows etc..   KFM

I have zero problem believing this story.

In fact, if the Magic Shop still existed, I bet there would be a Spotless 2 accompanying you on your next WW mission.

TCD

You are correct, sir! 

I'm not sure if I should tell you this, but I saw the leashes for sale recently at a kiosk right outside the Haunted Mansion exit.

You won't be able to find the invisible dogs- they're invisible- but the leashes are there.

TCD

Shut The Front Door!  

Shamelessly hoping Kim is still alive to post updates tonight.  

Wrong thread....

This thread is pretty shameless in it's own right.

I was mostly dead all day.. not sure if I was alive, but, as it turns out I pulled though.

I'm still ignoring this thread. So that means I'm not waiting for more pictures.

Good, then you're not losing patience waiting... since you're not waiting.

And I'm still not waiting.

very persistent at not waiting.  

yeah, it's hard to ignore this if there is nothing to ignore!

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it difficult.   ;D

Can we start ignoring Dave?

How would that be any different than every other thread?  

:rofl2:  Dave, Dave, Dave... we don't ignore you... we BLAME you.

Im sorry but did you say something?

He said it's all his fault.

I'm not ignoring with y'all. Hopefully, there will be something else to ignore soon!

Soon, very son.

calvin_placeholder.gif

Poor Frosty Jr.

If I wasn't ignoring this thread I would be asking why the heck did you make an appearance and not post any pictures?

Because I have a kid running amuck and a hubby asking me questions and I need to make dinner and even though I am not dead I still feel half dead but I will post photos soon.  Soon and very soon...I will post some more pics.. (to the tune of an old negro spiritual.)  :raspberry2:

PS.  That was very impatient for someone who is not waiting on me to post new old pics.  :rofl2:

I'm ignoring Ray's impatience and am simply telling you to commence posting new old pictures at your convenience, so that I may continue to ignore them at my convenience.  Even though secretly I agree with Ray and would prefer to be ignoring the pictures sooner rather than later.  Oh, and don't bother responding to this post.  I'm just going to ignore it.  

ok now that I am 75% alive again it's time to resume the ignoring process...

Here's one of the newspapers that used to be in the hotel room when you arrived.  TCD, if you're ignoring this you may want to give this some special ignoring......I think you will figure out why very quickly.  :rofl3:

KSCN0008-3.jpg

KSCN0009-5.jpg

Remember I said that these are not in chronological order?  Fast forward to 1989.

KSCN0020.jpg

KSCN0019-1.jpg

All I remember about this is that I was pulled from the low crowd to help perform the theme from I Love Lucy.

KSCN0022.jpg

Keep ignoring... I have a lot more! :rofl2: