DaveInTN's Christmas 2012 Extravaganza (AKA 700 Photos Of Anna and Food)

I don't think anything can give you the warm fuzzies more than pictures of your beautiful family!

Anna's expressions. Stella's eyes. Izzy's smile. Emma's photobombs. Gwen's videos. All good stuff! Can't wait for more.

I also adored the photo of you and your parents. You can see how much you love your mom!

It was so nice meeting you. Next time maybe I will catch that sweet little girl who reportedly gives those magical hugs!

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great update, Dave! I loved the safari commentary. I think you should become a driver for the safari. You are a lot better than what they have there now. It's funny that you mention stopping to see sh

Don't forget Anna has LOTS of Aunts and Uncles. I think we could arrange an evening or afternoon for 2 :)

Hey Carol, for further clarification, I asked Anna. Her response was "это отстой обезьяны окурки".

Some really fantastic family photos there!! Sounds like Stella is taking her big sister job very seriously, and doing a terrific job of it. :)

Free stuff and EXTRA visitors at the Fort?? Did you have to pinch yourself to make sure you weren't dreaming? :holysheep:

As for random "strangers" stealing your kids out from under your nose...

gotta love Fiesty!! :heartsmiley: :rofl2:

Great report Dave!! I was nice to you guys again even though it was a brief meeting :wave1: . Looks like you guys had a blast at the parks. The pictures make me kinda sad we didn't go to any parks. We too won't go back for awhile our girls are just too busy and with a new baby due this summer it's just too much work. So keep up the great trip reports!

I am loving this TR. I had the great pleasure of meeting Dave's parents that weekend, I had expected nothing less than a wonderful couple, after all they brought up Dave.(am I getting any points here Dave?) Your Mom invited Rich and I to come vist them any time we want. (I do hope your warned her in advance.) All kidding aside they are so sweet. Glad they got to spend Christmas with you and the Girls. Love Stella being the big sister, but I am telling you I get great hugs from her also

I just finished Gwen's videos -- WOW!

So Gwen likes Gwen's videos. Cool!

Very cool!!!! Love the pics with the characters! Love that Judy just ran off with Anna!!!!

Judy certainly understands how Anna ticks!

Great video!

Love Anna's "A" sweater. It looks so pretty on her :)

Thanks Brandy! That sweater was a hand me down from someone. Perfect!

Dave,

I am so enjoying reading all about your trip!! Your family is wonderful! I just finished watching Gwens video.....WOW.......I LOVED it!!!! I think in another ten years, we will be seeing Gwens name in the credits for being the producer/director of a Hollywood blockbuster!!! She certainly has some talent!! Thanks for sharing it.

Heidi

Thanks Heidi! I told Gwen what you said...she smiled!

I turn my head for one moment that it's page seven already!!

A few comments;

1. I can't believe no comments were made about the Bob in the Box (if there were I didnt see them..), It made me spit on my screen, well done sir I wondered how long it would take for someone to comment on that!

2. Anna and the girls are growing WAY to fast, please secure that. Tell me about it. The worst thing is, it means WE are getting older too.

3. Gwen's video's are awesome, that girl has quite the eye for that kind of stuff, we need to keep our eye on that one, she is going to be famous one day. I hope so...I need someone to support me in my old age.

4. Ask INC how she gets hotter everytime I see her :heart: Share the secrets sister! I've always known I married up, but it becomes more apparent all the time.

5. It's a sad day when you realize your baby has outgrown the pony rides isnt it? Stella seemed to handle it well, I for one was a mess when Makayla reached the breaking point. If we didn't have Anna and were done, I'd cry. But at least we transitioned right into another kid, just like when Izzy outgrew them and Stella took over. And at the rate Anna grows, she may be riding them as an adult. :rofl3:

6. Free cider and cookies at the fort, THAT's what I'm talking about!! Shocking, right?

7. Love the Judy F. story, doesnt suprise me a bit :) Nope...that's our Feisty!

ok, let's proceed!

I'm excited to know how Christmas Day went, how was it not to be home for all the traditional fair? Was it odd? A nice releif? Do tell! :pc:

Christmas morning is coming up in a couple updates....but I will tell you it was very nice, but a one time thing.

I don't think anything can give you the warm fuzzies more than pictures of your beautiful family!

Anna's expressions. Stella's eyes. Izzy's smile. Emma's photobombs. Gwen's videos. All good stuff! Can't wait for more.

I also adored the photo of you and your parents. You can see how much you love your mom!

It was so nice meeting you. Next time maybe I will catch that sweet little girl who reportedly gives those magical hugs!

I hope you get to meet the rest of them someday! It was nice chatting with you.

Some really fantastic family photos there!! Sounds like Stella is taking her big sister job very seriously, and doing a terrific job of it. :)

Free stuff and EXTRA visitors at the Fort?? Did you have to pinch yourself to make sure you weren't dreaming? :holysheep:

As for random "strangers" stealing your kids out from under your nose...

gotta love Fiesty!! :heartsmiley: :rofl2:

What was cool about Feisty taking Anna, is that whenever we come to the Fort now we have friends there. It's like going home...always family around.

Great report Dave!! I was nice to you guys again even though it was a brief meeting :wave1: . Looks like you guys had a blast at the parks. The pictures make me kinda sad we didn't go to any parks. We too won't go back for awhile our girls are just too busy and with a new baby due this summer it's just too much work. So keep up the great trip reports!

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!!!

Back up, sister.

I don't recall you mentioning anything about a new baby. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are filling up your van faster than we are filling up ours.

So you understand where we are coming from...not planning any more trips for a while. It's just too difficult at this point. As awesome as it is.

Caught back up.

Love the fiesty story and duck pics with your fam.

Free stuff at the fort. Nice.

Thanks Aaron!

Love, Love, Love this trip report. You have an absolutely beautiful family and Anna is such a sweetie-pie. Gwen's videos are AWESOME!!! She did a great job. I am looking forward to the rest of the report.

Thank you!! Glad to have you along reading, and thanks for commenting!

I always new Bob was a misfit. :rofl2:

Great TR DAve! Slow getting here but lovin' it!

Thanks Kim....that Bob, the original misfit. LOL!

I am loving this TR. I had the great pleasure of meeting Dave's parents that weekend, I had expected nothing less than a wonderful couple, after all they brought up Dave.(am I getting any points here Dave?) Your Mom invited Rich and I to come vist them any time we want. (I do hope your warned her in advance.) All kidding aside they are so sweet. Glad they got to spend Christmas with you and the Girls. Love Stella being the big sister, but I am telling you I get great hugs from her also

Yes Lorna...you have earned mega points tonight! I'll have to return the favor at SM.

Loving the pictures and report!

Another "freebie" at the Fort (hard to really say free because of holiday pricing) is the candy scramble, bunny, and Mickey/Minnie at Easter. Super fun! But the kids get sooooooooooooo much candy, you have to help them eat it.

I love it. Just bopping along with the music here. Waiting for the girls & John to get so I can watch it again.

Gwen's videos are always so fun! That girl sure does have one fun family AND a lot of talent!! :bravo:

Would like to watch the videos, but they are not available on my ipad. Will have to wait until I am on the PC

Okay, here's the deal. IOS 6 no longer supports YouTube, so you have to go to the App Store and download the mobile version. Dave's link goes directly thru the mobile app in this case, and it comes up that the author has not authorized mobile use. Now being the self taught computer geek I am, it takes me a while, so I bypassed this by going into YouTube thru safari, then searching for Gwen's videos and all is good. So if anyone else is having the same issue I did, give this a try and you can enjoy Gwen's excellent and professionally done videos. It was well worth the trouble.

And by the way, it's pretty obvious from her video that Tinkerbelle is a dude.

Loving the pictures and report!

Another "freebie" at the Fort (hard to really say free because of holiday pricing) is the candy scramble, bunny, and Mickey/Minnie at Easter. Super fun! But the kids get sooooooooooooo much candy, you have to help them eat it.

You make a good point....considering holiday pricing, some cider and snickerdoodles are the least than can do.

Love reading along. You are blessed with a wonderful family and the pics of Anna on the piney are so sweet.

Old Time photos are so fun! We did one as seniors in high school and my husband and I did one when we were 20ish? It's hilarious and my son did one this summer.

Thanks SSBB!

Maybe I need to get one of those photos done again some day. It was really fun to recreate the one with my brother, in our advanced ages. LOL.

Wow! That video needs to be a commercial for Disney Parks!

Thanks for watching it!

I love it. Just bopping along with the music here. Waiting for the girls & John to get so I can watch it again.

Gwen's videos are always so fun! That girl sure does have one fun family AND a lot of talent!! :bravo:

Thanks Pam! It's a little misleading though...she didn't include any scenes of sick kids or screaming parents. LOL.

Okay, here's the deal. IOS 6 no longer supports YouTube, so you have to go to the App Store and download the mobile version. Dave's link goes directly thru the mobile app in this case, and it comes up that the author has not authorized mobile use. Now being the self taught computer geek I am, it takes me a while, so I bypassed this by going into YouTube thru safari, then searching for Gwen's videos and all is good. So if anyone else is having the same issue I did, give this a try and you can enjoy Gwen's excellent and professionally done videos. It was well worth the trouble.

Yeah, she doesn't have mobile viewing authorized, according to my BIL who tried to watch one of her videos on her phone. I guess since she only watches on her computer she doesn't care. LOL.

And by the way, it's pretty obvious from her video that Tinkerbelle is a dude.

I have to go back and take another look.