• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sent!

Hey! Can somebody please send me...oh...ummmmm.....never mind...

Aloha' Here is our awesome Musket Sign!     

Posted Images

Hi!  Although I'm new to Fort Fiends, my wife and family have traveled from Ohio to WDW about 60 times.  We recently bought our first motorhome and spent a month in Fort Wilderness this past spring.  We would love to get one of the wooden Mickey signs and also construct a Mickey lamp post.  I haven't quite mastered this forum yet.  Any help you could give on a source for the sign and also info on the lamp would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

10 hours ago, Calypso1 said:

Hi!  Although I'm new to Fort Fiends, my wife and family have traveled from Ohio to WDW about 60 times.  We recently bought our first motorhome and spent a month in Fort Wilderness this past spring.  We would love to get one of the wooden Mickey signs and also construct a Mickey lamp post.  I haven't quite mastered this forum yet.  Any help you could give on a source for the sign and also info on the lamp would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Hello and welcome. 

I use to have a link for info on the wooden signs.  But it's no longer available.  Maybe Mo can share an updated link.  

And im sure Mo will be along shortly to give you more accurate info. And Warren's email address.

On 8/26/2017 at 8:33 PM, 4BrownConchs said:

I would sooo appreciate warrens contact info for a sign from a fellow camper. These signs are great and we see them every time we are there and I always forget to find it to order. There's no place like the Fort! 

On 8/27/2017 at 9:29 PM, Calypso1 said:

Sending a PM to you both now with Warren's email address (we post it publicly to avoid him getting hit by spammers).

I'm not sure where the old info page on the signs wandered off to, but Warren can give you the best info anyway.  

Welcome to Fort Fiends!!

Good Afternoon! 

This Dec. will be the 8th. time our family has camped at Fort Wilderness. We love the wooden signs that EVERYONE has. My search for information on ordering a sign brought me to Fort Fiends. Could someone please send me the contact information so that we could order a sign. Thank you in advance for your help!

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, AJC said:

Hello from Michigan! I want to surprise my dad with a wooden Mickey sign as he is a die-hard Disney fan. Can someone provide me more information? Greatly appreciated!

Hello and WELCOME to Fort Fiends!!

I'm sending you a PM right now with Warren's email address.  :)

16 hours ago, HDVWing said:

I know I'm real late to the party , but would love the information for the Disney signs also.

Welcome to Fort Fiends!  No such thing as being late to this party, it just keeps going and going...  ;)

Just sent you a PM with Warren's email address.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, lalizzie said:

My husband’s family has been camping every year for the past 25 years at The Fort. I would love to surprise them with one of Warren’s signs! Can someone please PM me his info? It would be greatly appreciated!! 

4 hours ago, michnash said:

I want to get Warren's contact information so I can get a Wooden Musket Mickey sign! I have always wanted one. I stay at Fort Wilderness for a month in the Summer and I live in my RV year-round!

Thanks!

Michelle a.k.a. michnash

Just sent you both PMs with Warren's email address.

Welcome to Fort Fiends!!  :PurpleDancingFlamingo: