RVinMomma

Wooden Musket Mickey Sign

I love the Musket Mickey sign!  Can someone send me the information about ordering the sign?

Thanks,

Angie

Edited by Angie
didn't enable the response notification

Can someone please send me the information for the gentleman that makes the signs. My wife is in love with it and it would be a great addition to our campsite decor! 

15 hours ago, Caseyk said:

Can someone please send me the information for the gentleman that makes the signs. My wife is in love with it and it would be a great addition to our campsite decor! 

PM sent.  Welcome to Fort Fiends!!

Hi, can I also get his address (hope this thread still works)? His info has been scrubbed here and at DIS so it's been difficult to find something current. Good news is that the search led me to fortfiends. :)

TIA

Hi, can I also get his address (hope this thread still works)? His info has been scrubbed here and at DIS so it's been difficult to find something current. Good news is that the search led me to fortfiends. :)

TIA

That is good news. Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, DallasDave said:

Glad to be here! It's weird, I've done a zillion searches for things FW and WDW and searching for Warren's info is the first hit I've gotten on FF. After reading folks' tags I'm thinking FF and I are on the same wavelength.

Cheers.

Sorry, but we've reached our quota of Daves around here for this month.  You can either wait until next month to apply for membership again, or send a facilitation fee to me of $250 and I'll try to expedite your membership credentials.  Another option would be to register under the name of Lou.  We don't have one of those.  

Sorry, but we've reached our quota of Daves around here for this month.  You can either wait until next month to apply for membership again, or send a facilitation fee to me of $250 and I'll try to expedite your membership credentials.  Another option would be to register under the name of Lou.  We don't have one of those.  

But there is only 1 Dave that we blame everything on. It's always DaveInTN's fault.

Is Dave-Bob taken?

Oh no we don't want that combination around here. Next thing you know you'll be planning annual Grand Gatherings in TN with them.

I would sooo appreciate warrens contact info for a sign from a fellow camper. These signs are great and we see them every time we are there and I always forget to find it to order. There's no place like the Fort! 

Hi!  Although I'm new to Fort Fiends, my wife and family have traveled from Ohio to WDW about 60 times.  We recently bought our first motorhome and spent a month in Fort Wilderness this past spring.  We would love to get one of the wooden Mickey signs and also construct a Mickey lamp post.  I haven't quite mastered this forum yet.  Any help you could give on a source for the sign and also info on the lamp would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

10 hours ago, Calypso1 said:

Hi!  Although I'm new to Fort Fiends, my wife and family have traveled from Ohio to WDW about 60 times.  We recently bought our first motorhome and spent a month in Fort Wilderness this past spring.  We would love to get one of the wooden Mickey signs and also construct a Mickey lamp post.  I haven't quite mastered this forum yet.  Any help you could give on a source for the sign and also info on the lamp would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Hello and welcome. 

I use to have a link for info on the wooden signs.  But it's no longer available.  Maybe Mo can share an updated link.  

And im sure Mo will be along shortly to give you more accurate info. And Warren's email address.

On 8/26/2017 at 8:33 PM, 4BrownConchs said:

I would sooo appreciate warrens contact info for a sign from a fellow camper. These signs are great and we see them every time we are there and I always forget to find it to order. There's no place like the Fort! 

On 8/27/2017 at 9:29 PM, Calypso1 said:

Sending a PM to you both now with Warren's email address (we post it publicly to avoid him getting hit by spammers).

I'm not sure where the old info page on the signs wandered off to, but Warren can give you the best info anyway.  

Welcome to Fort Fiends!!

Good Afternoon! 

This Dec. will be the 8th. time our family has camped at Fort Wilderness. We love the wooden signs that EVERYONE has. My search for information on ordering a sign brought me to Fort Fiends. Could someone please send me the contact information so that we could order a sign. Thank you in advance for your help!