Shan-Man has a home, Fort Bound soon?!

Y'all should spend more time on Fortfiends.net and less time on Facebook (as indicated- this was posted May 7 as in a week ago) :

So, some things are coming together! First, I got the motorhome just about ready to list for sale on Craigslist. Did the bodywork and, not to be immodest, but it came out pretty professional-looking. As I was working on it, the rv'ing bug started gnawing on us pretty good, and we started skimming the listings. Well, we found a trailer we liked and went to see it yesterday... and made an offer on it right away. It's an R-Vision Trail Sport 27qbss. Here's a couple of pics:

3bae33bd5871b5fbcc715b4303a915d9_zps49da

5159af831f3de2827f11a726beec0a87_zps49cf

98aab73d2e5222dda5110888c7441a2b_zps39d9

34b5284cf7e0f6b1a12437005cdd37ac_zps8126

6ab30193f4696df57851058098196694_zps12b2
The floorplan is actually a newer model, but they are nearly identical (slightly different cabinetry). We are very excited about the new RV and will take delivery this weekend (after my brake controller arrives). In the excitement my wife asks what the rates are like at FW during Food and Wine. Well, let's see... tappy-tappy-typey.

Now all I have to do is sell the old moho to pay for it! And learn how to back into a tight site from a tight curved street! Wonder if Donnie will be there then? With these dates we can do both MNSSHP and MVMCP. We've never been for Halloween before so that should be fun. Gotta come up with a good costume for the pet parade.

TCD

Ho! How funny to be scrolling through new posts and see this title thread! Yes, we do have a trip-worthy camper now, and we are planning a Fort stay this fall. I have a pre-planning thread going, here: http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/8664-christmassy-boost-2013/

Thanks for the kind thought and wishes!

Ho! How funny to be scrolling through new posts and see this title thread! Yes, we do have a trip-worthy camper now, and we are planning a Fort stay this fall. I have a pre-planning thread going, here: http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/8664-christmassy-boost-2013/

Thanks for the kind thought and wishes!

Can't wait to see the new "house" and especially you up close and in person come Nov.

Y'all should spend more time on Fortfiends.net and less time on Facebook (as indicated- this was posted May 7 as in a week ago) :

TCD

I actually don't spend any time on the fort fiends facebook page because it does SMB...so didn't see the post there.  Obviously missed his post here too.  Either way, just excited to see him back!